Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This cant be real

Old 06-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default This cant be real

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f75/my-daugh...-heart-1227987/

OP:

I have a slight problem. I get to see my daughter every 2 weeks on the weekend(she lives with her mother) and I am having money issues. My ex-wife loaned me $40 to get my daughter something for her b-day and I really had no idea what to get. I asked her, Bonnie, what would you like Daddy to get you? She said "All I want is for you to be happy, Daddy."

Well I had $25 of my own money to spend and my ex- wife's $40 finally meant I had enough money to buy Modern Warfare 2(been wanting this game like crazy). I asked my daughter if she really meant want she said and she told me she wanted me to buy the game. Now I feel kind of bad. I ended up playing it all weekend while she just sat in her room.(no way would I let her watch this game.) I feel like I really should have done something with that money. Maybe I could have bought her a pretty dress or take her some place fun.

Do you think I should try to sell the game back? I'm thinking I should and then surprise her when she comes back in a couple weeks. I will admit I'm loving MW2, though. I am tempted to keep it.

If it is, then that guy seriously needs to take out a large life insurance policy, put his daughter as the sole benficiary, and shoot himself! headshake.gif
Old 06-15-2010, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

I don't think insurance pays out on suicide. Maybe if he tells his daughter's mother, she can find a way to off the douche, and not go to jail.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Wow. Haha!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:12 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Police assisted suicide would still pay-out insurance and would also leave room for wrongful death lawsuits.

He should try that.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

Agreed....