Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This Is Where Dtn Went

Old 05-15-2009, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/in...view=getnewpost

Hey guys. Some of you may know that I'm now out of the military and I am going on a trip across the USA from Columbia,SC. to Atlanta, Kansas, Dallas, Vegas, Long Beach, Los Angles, Salt Lake, Missoula MT., Portland, and Seattle. I will be away from the keyboard for the next couple of months. I am trying to find a job as a Biomedical Equipment technician.

I was going to post this on RDT, but they gave me my ban before I had a chance to post it.

Most Biomedical Equipment Technicians consider themselves too good for auto mechanics, so it's best if I try to separate myself from the car forums for a bit while I am looking for a job. I requested a 6 month ban from RDTiburon.com as I think I am addicted to it and I need to spend my time doing other things. I will be here sporadically throughout the next few months. I will still be reading the threads here as always. I consider this a professional sabbatical as RDT has many more threads and I get tied up waiting for responses instead of taking care of business.

The army has all of my stuff in storage right now and I am free to roam the country as I please. I will be staying in hotels across the country and looking for a job. As soon as I find a good place to stay I will purchase a home and have my belongings delivered. At that time I should be back up online as much as ever.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:58 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

For those of you who always want to complain about something, don't get your panties in a wad.

DTN requested the ban, as evidenced in his thread posting at HA. We have complied with his request in an attempt to help him get his priorities in order and help him with his job search.

His ban will last six months, beginning May 9, 2009. It was voluntary on his part, so those who are "tired of this shit" and want to b**** and moan can shove it.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Correction, bans are permanent, this is a suspension. if DTN wants it raised, he just has to ask. He's been really good lately since he's not been egged into fights every 10 minutes in the shoutbox, and after this 6 months, if he stays with it, his warning level will be in line to be reduced.

DTN is a valuable member, and we want him around.