Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What is the nastiest thing your neighbor has done to piss you off?

Old 04-11-2012, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Tiburon
Default What is the nastiest thing your neighbor has done to piss you off?

My neighbor just got one of those little Pomeranian dogs and the thing barks every morning at 5am for about a half hour. The neighbor lets the dog out back when he gets up for work in the morning at that time. He must do something where he cant hear the dog because it barks outside waiting to be let back inside. Its annoying, and pisses me off because it wakes me up. I thought about saying something, or maybe even using the dog as a football, but I'm not a confrontational type of person.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:12 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Get a big snake. Don't feed it for a week. Let it "accidentally" slip over the fence. See how long that dog lasts. Retrieve snake after barking has stopped.

Barking dogs is the #1 most annoying thing in the world.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

do what strike said.. haha

there is a family that lives in the building behind us with FOUR 4 tiny barking twats.. soo annoying.. i just keep calling and annoying the managers.. few more complaints and bye bye dogs!!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

If it's before dawn, call the cops and file a Disturbing the Peace complaint.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent

^^ best idea yet. no need to harm an animal to get back at your neighbours.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:34 PM

Vehicle: 01 tib t3t4

my neighbor used to have his dogs on leads in his yard but they were about 12 feet too long (into my yard) which I didnt mind at first (he would clean up the turds every other day) But after a while he stopped cleaning up which made the end of my yard the toilet since the end of their leads was where they went. So after mowing turds for a while I got annoyed and got my shovel and moved all of his dogs sh*t to his steps (huge pile). He put up a fence 2 weeks later
Old 04-12-2012, 07:21 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I AM the bad neighbour
Old 04-15-2012, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I light a little firecracker everytime the dog keeps barking and the owner doesn't do anything about it.

This has provided me with results but yours may vary.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:30 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 6.2L LS3 Genesis Coupe

Bad neighbor? Last Summer, my neighbor's early twenties kid moved back in with them and he used to watch tv in his back yard until 2-3am. No harm, right? Actually, he had the volume so high that I could hear his crap over my own television that's INSIDE my house.

With that said, I let it slide for one night thinking it was just a one time deal. Maybe his parents pissed him off and he was just wanting to relax outside for a night. Ok, I got it. But, that did not happen. He did the same thing the night after so I went outside and asked him to turn the TV down because I could hear it in my home over my own TV. This is the part when I went crazy. He looked up, gave me a go to hell look and proceeded to watch TV.

What did I do? I said, "ok" and walked inside and he turned his TV volume up a little more. Little did he know that I was getting my short barrel 12ga shotgun and when I went outside, I walked up to the fence and asked him to turn the TV down AGAIN. He of course did not acknowledge so I pointed the rifle towards the ground and fired off a slug. Needless to say, he turned the TV off and went inside and I never had a problem ever since.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Only in TX!

Bet there's still stains on that chair, haha!