Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   A Very Serious Post. (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/very-serious-post-38669/)

javageek 09-22-2006 08:24 AM

How old are you Pandy? Have you ever considered joining the military? I have known four people in my career who got there citizenship while serving.

funkypc 09-22-2006 08:40 AM

man, i feel for you, i really do.
I really hope that you can find your way out of this - that you and your wife will be able to sit down and talk about this.
I will pray for you - I allready am - because I believe that God loves and cares and His heart aches for you.
keep your head up - you've got lots of living to do yet.
I know I'm far away, but if there's anything I can help with, PM me.

Alex01tib 09-22-2006 08:45 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>How old are you Pandy? Have you ever considered joining the military? I have known four people in my career who got there citizenship while serving.</div>

thats not a bad idea in your situation, and they usually give you a nice meaty signing bonus that you can use to get everything in order (my friends getting something like $16,000, half of that the day he goes in). youll have a place to live, youll meet NEW friends, and youll be able to get away from this girl and her family, because honestly thats what you need.

good luck man

Rixshark 09-22-2006 09:15 AM

Don't give up man. I was seeing a girl for a while that sounds exactly how you described your wife. I know how the emotional distance feels as well. It sucks.....A LOT.

Whether or not its over, my way of passing the time was to keep working. I had too much free time, which leads to idle thinking. I know it sounds like you're running from the problem when you start trying to distract yourself, but you need to keep yourself occupied. You know that you're going to need as much money as possible, so by spending every waking hour working, you're making the money you need, and keeping your mind focused on something other than the problem.

I hope everything comes around for you though. It sucks when this happens to people, especially the one's who have endured the most in their lives.

I think thats why I still try to help this girl, even though she continues to cause me so much grief. I know that she doesn't know any better, and I know that she has never had anyone that really loves her the way I do. She even told me that she was afraid of me because of that. Maybe thats why your wife ran away. Maybe shes afraid to show you the affection you want because she doesn't know how she's supposed to do that, or shes afraid that she might not be able to. Obviously if her parents never showed her any affection, its hard to know what it really is, or how to show it.

Keep us posted, I've noticed this is a very caring community. You've got friends here.

Ericy321 09-22-2006 11:40 AM

yes even though most of us never met you and never will, we are a very tight community. you wont get that anywhere else. Im sure that if somehting were to happen to your car you have someone near you that would bevery willing to help out. i hope all goes well for you and turns around soon. good luck man

Korean_Redneck 09-22-2006 11:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 22 2006, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How old are you Pandy? Have you ever considered joining the military? I have known four people in my career who got there citizenship while serving.</div>

Please Please please don't tell people this. A Filipino Marine who was on my ship told me his friends said he could get citizenship by joining the miltary. The month I got out of the Navy, last time i heard he got sent back to the Phillipines.

Pandy, talk to the recruiter first when doing this.

javageek 09-22-2006 12:16 PM

Like I said I have known four people who got their citizenship this way. Two were from South America, one is from Ethiopia, and one was from Portugal. I know for a fact that it works.

jpv8220 09-22-2006 12:25 PM

^^ not to be off topic but thats how my dad got his citizenship.... He joind the army... But you have a point talk to the recruiter to make sure.

SwiftTiburon 09-22-2006 01:32 PM

I am so sorry to hear all this Pandy.

Your wife could have at least tried to talk things out though, theres never any excuse to not change your ways eventually. There should have been compromise.

I know its hard to believe now but maybe this happened for a reason. Maybe you wont know why now, but later on you will. Never give up on your life though..when my mom passed I knew I couldnt give up on my life either..though it was extremely hard I knew there were going to be good things in store for me. Life is difficult, Ive questioned it many times..but when you have those good times in life they outweigh the bad big time.

Youll find a better job and youll get your own apartment and youll start piecing your life together. Itll all work out. If you need any help you can turn to all of us over here.

I wish I could help you out money wise but Im barely getting by myself.

Everything will work out, just keep your head up and realize that when you get through this, youll be the strongest youve ever been.

pandy 09-22-2006 02:38 PM

Thanks smile.gif

I dont really need money tbh, Im too proud I would rather sleep in the car lmao.gif

I just need to feel like I have someone I can turn to when shit gets bad..

As for the military well that's out of the question for two reasons.

#1 my body is so battered and broken up I would never get in.. My hearing is crap and so are my eyes.

#2 Im a pacifist and an animal lover lmao.gif It wouldnt work, I never EVER hit first, I will defend myself but I am a firm believer in not touching someone until they give me the green light.