Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Old 11-09-2016, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8
Default Things that make you go hmmmm

I wonder what the phone call was like when Hillary called Trump last night.

I wonder what type of meltdown she had towards her aids when she realized she lost.

I wonder what the phone call between Obama and Hillary was like.

I wonder what Obama and Trump will discuss tomorrow when he goes to the white house.

I wonder what Trump will do in his first 100 days in office.

Things that make you go hmmmm...
Old 11-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally Posted by SicksSpeed
I wonder what Trump will do in his first 100 days in office.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451...first-100-days
Old 11-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I wonder if she came out late to give her speech today because she was hung over or otherwise incapacitated.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

^ That's what I was curious about too. She didnt read from a teleprompter nor did she have a speech written in front of her. My guess is she practiced what she was going to say over and over again with the help of her advisers and campaign manager, while trying to keep a level head. I can only imagine how bad it killed her to have to go on tv and say that speech in a calm demeanor but deep down in, she wanted to scream and swear and flip out.

It was amusing to hear her say that she told Trump in the phone call that she hopes they can work together. In other words, she begged him not to throw her in prison or put her in the unemployment line.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Originally Posted by Visionz
It was amusing to hear her say that she told Trump in the phone call that she hopes they can work together. In other words, she begged him not to throw her in prison or put her in the unemployment line.
More like don't send me to prison or you'll "commit suicide".
Old 11-12-2016, 09:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by Visionz
She didnt read from a teleprompter nor did she have a speech written in front of her.
Because she didn't prepare a concession speech. She wasn't going to lose.

It's like the tl;dr I've been spamming on FB, she spent so much time trying to convince the world that Trump's a racist and sexist that she never envisioned a path to failure. It was her plan the whole time regardless of who she went up against. She learned over the past decade that it's the trump card (no pun intended.) Obama in 2008 made it clear (without actually saying it directly) that a vote for the old, white, "millionaires and billionaires" was a racism. Meanwhile using "hope and change" and promises of free whatever you like to attract new voters. And it worked, he brought 10 million more people out to vote. Hillary forgot the positives and lead people away from the polls. The negative campaign caused some of her much needed base to vote 3rd party or not at all. All Trump had to do was play the bad boy that won't play by the rules and he'd win his base. That was enough.

Originally Posted by 2000J25SP
More like don't send me to prison or you'll "commit suicide".
Also this!