Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Take that Rustang

Old 01-22-2005, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Take that Rustang

OK so there is this kid at my school who has a blue 2001 mustang and he is always peeling out and grinding all of his gears prolly doin 60 on the campus roads where the speed limit ranges from 15-30...total d!ckhead...n e ways i was driving home from work and i see the same guy trying to get on to the roadcoming out from a gas station w. like five cars behind him. his back tires were just spinning and he was getting no where, and even sliding backwords a little bit. hehe...cars behind him were honkin & u could tell they were pissed...HAHA thats what you get ASSH0LE!!! tibby had no problem... hehe

winter>nutkick.gif<rustang hehe
Old 01-22-2005, 06:58 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

LOL, snow > RWD.

BTW, Parish NY is north of Syracuse right? I think I have been through there.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:18 PM

yah its north of syracuse...if youve been to parish it was probably to eat at the Grist MIll or something...everywhere i go people have been to the grist mill because its right off 81(i worked there for two years)..whens were u up in the CNY?

BUT...burnout.gif

MY college is Fredonia State University in fredonia(gofigure).. SW of buffalo and thats where i am right now...much bigger than parish...
Old 01-22-2005, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Actually I think we went to Parish to get our milk tested or maybe it was to buy a tractor. I used to work on my uncles farm in Russell which is about 45 minutes north east of Watertown. Post some pictures of the snow!
Old 01-22-2005, 09:42 PM

you want me to post pics of the snow here in fredonia? i can take some tomarrow..everyones car here is covered...i wish i had some pics from last year in parish...we got 17 feet of snow during the winter...it set like a national record...it was over my head and im 6'0"..snowblowers couldnt throw the snow high enough...it was awesome cuz me and my cousin were in the roof/driveway shoveling business...cash cash money...ill post pics tomarrow of the snow we got here, every one should post pics of how much snow they have, except redz cuz he aint got none hehe
Old 01-22-2005, 11:25 PM

Vehicle: Honda

lol... 4 years in the Tiburon and I've only driven in snow once. It seemed easy, but then again, I drove pretty slow, not like 90% of the idiots down here.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I feel for the dude. Day before Xmas break I had to be a bad-ass and take the Corvette out on the last day of school. I look out of the window second block and its snowing like a blizzard and I'm like "Oh skeet I'm screwed." Took me twenty minutes to get through a few hundred feet of parking lot safely.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:04 AM

My dad and I took a trek through the blizzard earlier in the day since we were bored. We saw about 4 Mustangs struggling and we are just moving along in the Tracker, lol. I took the Tib out in the snow ONCE, and I didn't intend to. I went into work and we were supposed to get rain, but the storm turned into snow as it hit the coastline, which is where I live. Weathermen didn't predict that, the assholes. Needless to say, I slid through some red lights and had HORRIBLE visibility. I will never do that again.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:26 AM

I guess stories about young kids being obnoxious in Crustangs are common everywhere.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Had a REAL good one happen 2 days ago.

I was pulling up to a Red light, and there is a brand new Mustang there, the new model, on my right, still had temp tags on.

The light had just turned red before I got there, so while I was waiting, a 2003 or so Buttstang pulled up on my left. My radar detector was beeping a bit so I knew the cops were up ahead at their usual spots.

The guy on my right revved at me, so I smiled and revved hard back. The guy on the left reved and pulled a bit forward. So I revved again, knowing I wasn't going ANYWHERE. The guy on the right went again, and the left, and here it's sounding like the Indy 500 at the start of the race.

The light turns Green and they both just HAUL ass out of the slot burnin rubber.

I just sorta drove as usual, nice and to the speed limit.

Let's just say I was laughing so hard as the ABQ Street Racing Snipers took both of them down and ticketed them heavily. I guarantee that new Ford will be back in the lot being sold USED soon.