Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A Soldier Story - Must Read!

Old 11-20-2004, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pics of what I have been up to

Old 11-21-2004, 06:22 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Spare Tire?

108758!!!

If only more civvies could see/read this and just understand...
Old 11-21-2004, 09:05 AM

Default Re: Gauge Group Buy GREAT DEAL from Splitfire!!

I know I am probably going to get hammered for this, and I will also preface by saying that I am a liberal college student that hasn't been in the military, but I am not going to sign because I don't know the circumstances around what happened. The soldier could have been told that they were already checked, and they were dead. I don't know. All I am saying is that is isn't necessarily the evil media that is to blame. I already have my doubts after seeing how we were treating people in the prison at Abu Ghraib.

I do want to say that I never agreed with the war, however, I also support the people we have there 100%. I have several friends that I go to school with (aviation major) that have been called to active duty.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: fs log style speed factor manifold and msd

Uhm, how can you not understand the circumstances?

Read the freaking story, they are right there.

Educate yourself and go watch FarenHYPE 9/11, get the REAL STORY.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:44 AM

Default Re: K&N Oil Filter Part# for Beta 2.0L??

Old 11-22-2004, 05:48 AM

Default Re: my motor is on it's last leg... what should i do?

QUOTE (silvertibbs)
Okay I am replying before I read the rest of the replies. Keep in mind that this is totally my view on this situation, being that I am Canadian, take it as you may.
Now what most people don't understand is that the United States are still at WAR with Iraq. It doesn't matter if the President of the United States declared Military ________ are over in Iraq. WAR is WAR. Kill or be Killed. These people over there that are fighting are from a different religion and backgrounds. They don't look at the same thing the same way we do. Their tactics seem Ubsurd and cowardley, but by the sound of it, they work.
Now that it is obvious they fight like this then you have to take action. PH*K the stupid camera's. You can see by Michael Moore's films you can turn anything into what you want to look like. They don't explain 5h!t like this, they just want their stories.
All in all I think this is a good thing that happened. U.S. Casualties have skyrocketed since the Invasion, because of these types of attacks. I say kill the bastards. They can surrender and get the hell out of those towns. I doubt it is like they don't know you're coming. If they are there. Shoot 'em. I have heard stories from other Marines that have had to shoot anything from Donkies to small Children because they have posed a threat to him/her self or other Marines.
Coming from a person that did not support the WAR on Iraq, I totally agree with majik. We never hear the whole story, but now we are. How do you like it now. The American people were for a WAR on Iraq, and now they do not agree with the consequences.

To all Marines, Soldiers, Pilots, Wounded Veterans (laugh.gif), and anyone fighting in Iraq. I salute you. You do a job we cannot. It is too far gone to say whether it was right or wrong to go into Iraq. Just come home safely.

I FOR ONE SUPPORT THIS. 99837

Just a few errors in your post. Where not at war with Iraq where at war with insurgents in Iraq. Other thing where did you here from other Marines that they killed children and donkeys. I have heard of donkeys blowing up and children getting killed cause of IEDs or cross fire, but not Marines shooting children. Yes they had IED on donkeys can you believe that.lol
The unfornutate thing about this Marine is he will probably get slammed anyways just cause of politics wether he's innocent or not. You guys should watch CNN Europe i have never seen such stupid reporting from a bias ass network.
Semper Fi.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:00 AM

Default Re: my motor is on it's last leg... what should i do?

I am not a US citizen, nor live in the US, I just knw what I get from the media (but for GOD's sake I process that info in my own head).
I think everybody must separate two facts, on is Iraq invasion; if it's justified or not, if there ever was a real threat from Iraq or not, if it's just Bush's business or not, that's politics, and there could be as many lies as "trues", that's politics. (And for the record, why would anybody in the world beleive the iraqis more that Bush's administration? Nonsense huh?)

The other fact is the military personel in Iraq. As has been said, they didn't decide to go to war, they didn't decide Iraq was the enemy, they didn't decide to fight, they are following orders, they are defending their country, their mates, their lives for God sake. They have been sent to face a situation they didn't choose to be in, they have to cope with the most salvage action humanity can commit, war, and there are people asking these brave men to be as delicate and polite with their In-battle-enemy as if they were grannys giving candy to the children? Come on, it's war, that's why Marines don't patrol the streets, they are trained to succed in awful situations no one else would, not to "convince" someone to behave well.
If the stupid press want to blame on those men, f*ck 'em. If they want to discuss how unfair or what ever other fact of this war, take to the politic side, do not mess with the moral and spirit of these brave men that do what we wouldn't do because we are not ready to give our lives for our country everyday, every year.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:17 AM

Default Re: A Soldier Story - Must Read!

Old 11-22-2004, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Wide Body Fenders

God be with all our soldiers and may he also guide each bullet so that they be precise and deadly against the enemy, then there is no second guess.....
Old 11-22-2004, 09:23 AM

Default Re: ARK SPEED RACING Discussion/Concerns

REDZ.
I read them both, and I still stand by my statement that we don't know the circumstances that are surrounding this situation. I know that there has been people killed in the manner; however, there is not enough information to know that that is exactly what happened here.