Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

So, Our Neighbor Has A Psycho Bf

Old 09-24-2006, 01:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, so me & SOCKS's neighbor has a PSYCHO boyfriend, and man, do i ever mean psycho. he comes over EVERY day, and just will constantly knock on her door and ring her doorbell buzzer thing, til she tells him to stop like 10 times. of course, he never does. she'll be gone, and he'll drive around the apt. complex til she gets home, no matter what time that may be.

well, anyways, me & SOCKS think its kinda funny, cuz we always spy and listen to everything thats going on, & i think he knows it too. so, earlier in the day he came over, and she wasnt letting him in so he was getting mad and was yelling at her, and telling her he was gonna kick her door in if she didnt let him in and stuff..

then, at 2am, we hear knocking, and the buzzer goin off. we turn the lights off, and go by the window to see whats up. he's yellin and swearin... and what not. he was there for a good half hour. then, like right after he left, her friend came running to her door, with her phone open and knocked and the neighbor was like 'who is it? is it safe?' then they left.

all day me & SOCKS have been "spy-enabling" the apt. lmao.

it's now 345 am, and he is STILL driving around and the neighbor isnt even home.

me and SOCKS laugh about it everytime we hear his crappy land rover coming down the road, and get in "spy-mode" lol all the lights off, silence, no tv, or computer.

anyways, i was making avatars, and was on RD while all this happens.. so i thought i'd share it. prolly not as funny as we think, then again, if you were here, you'd prolly laugh. lol
Old 09-24-2006, 02:08 AM

hahaha u must be bored..weird neighbours though.. Get some bricks and throw at him...or eggs.. jokes.. Haha funny stuff..Good luck wit ur Spying missions laugh.gif
Old 09-24-2006, 06:49 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

I read this and thought... dear God, our neighbor is in the states... or has a brother over there!! Me and my wife had the same problem with our English neighbor... minus the threats to kick in our door. but the dumb bastard would knock on our kitchen door, then go to our front door, proceed to the bedroom window, and go back through in reverse order and make a final pass at our living room window till we would open the door. We tried to ask him politely not to do that kind of thing, then we demanded that he not do... each time he would get worse... so we opened up an Anti-Social Behaviour Order against him. The first time it is a fairly hefty fine against him... if we or someone else opens another one against him, he could be ejected from his home... This guy has two or three already on his record... that I found out about when i made the charges from this one... me and my wife are looking for a new house, because she doesn't exactly feel safe here any more... but with my Tib hydrolocking on me... we don't have the funding to do both, and the housing office has to have "solid proof" that there is some sort of possible security threat to us before they would fund our move... 02.gif

The best thing that that woman could do is get in contact with your local police department and get advice from them... they will probably advise on a restraining order... drillsergeant.gif