Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Reminder: Life is a gift, life each day as if it were your last.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Elantra
Default Reminder: Life is a gift, life each day as if it were your last.

We all get wrapped up in little things that can be frustrating, whether it be in relationships or at work. I wanted to post this to remind everyone how precious life is.

While I was in high school, a young girl a year younger than me had died in a car accident as she was ejected from her car because she wasn't wearing a seat belt. As with any tragic event, everyone was devastated. She was a very intelligent girl (although she made a very poor decision that night). She was 16 when she died. This was about 9 years ago.

Yesterday, I found out that her younger sister died yesterday of cancer (tumor on her brain stem). She was a sophmore in high school, only 16 years old. This really puts your life into perspective hearing things like this.

The point of this post is to hopefully make all of you believe how incredibly precious life is. Live each day as if it were your last and tell everyone in your life how much you care about them. You never know if it's the last time you'll see them.