Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Possible Vice President?

Old 10-20-2004, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Insomniac Thread

yeah but those bastards dont pay federal taxes so they dont count!
Old 10-20-2004, 09:51 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Re: Favorite Type of Racing

okay i guess that does rule them out. its a beautiful "country" too.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Insomniac Thread

Well I don't have to say where I'm from or Why I currently live here, but I will say that it's nice for me to know and the whole forum to know about the double standard that exists for moderators and admins with regards to:

2. Everyone has the right to there own opinion. If someone doesn't like how your car looks, they have the right to say it. However, personal flames are not tolerated.

9. Do not flame individuals

12. Threats and other personal harrasment is grounds for immediate and permanent banning. This isn't 3rd grade and no one wants to fight you. You are 3000 miles away anyways, so treat folks like you want to be treated.

Oh yeah, why the hell would anyone attack that shithole? Hurricane research?

All I can say is shame on you.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Here is a riddle for the true intellectual!

QUOTE (blu_drgn)
redz, i agree with you on all that except the fact, Puerto rico isn't a country its a U.S. Territory. but i agree with everything else.

Until it's a part of the union, it's another country to me.

QUOTE (Dweet)

Word

QUOTE (tibu971.8L)
Well I don't have to say where I'm from or Why I currently live here, but I will say that it's nice for me to know and the whole forum to know about the double standard that exists for moderators and admins with regards to:

Nope, you don't have to say so, your profile says it for you mang, so we know. Why you live there? I'm assuming because you were born there?

There is no double standard.

2. Everyone has the right to there own opinion. If someone doesn't like how your car looks, they have the right to say it. However, personal flames are not tolerated.

You do have a right to your opinion. So do I. I didn't flame you personally. Just the shithole of a country you live in. I WILL say my opinion on what you said about the president.

Let's get a plane to go bomb your whole country, since about 3,000 folks live there, and go tell you that all those folks just got killed. Oh. Having issues now?

Not to mention the fact that what would you expect him to do? There are WRITTEN plans for every single reaction that the president will make to ANY situation. Getting up, screaming and running around? Maybe in PR buddy, not here. He kept his composure, finished his visit, and promptly left.

Of course, you didn't think about that eh?

9. Do not flame individuals

Mentioned above, thanks for ownin yourself.

12. Threats and other personal harrasment is grounds for immediate and permanent banning. This isn't 3rd grade and no one wants to fight you. You are 3000 miles away anyways, so treat folks like you want to be treated.

No one threatened anyone. Actually, I mentioned the fact that NO one would WANT to threaten PR. :roll: :?:

Oh yeah, why the hell would anyone attack that shithole? Hurricane research?

No one mentioned you in particular. Just some quick ownage statements.

All I can say is shame on you.

ARGH>....

It's so hard....

Aw, fack it...

All I can say is...

wn:
Old 10-21-2004, 06:00 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Interior Paint Ideas *hijacked remix*

they do wear makeup and have their hair done. it's necessary. it's public image. however, normally, they do not sit there and do it themselves, nor do they flip open a pocket mirrors and blantly caress their own hair for 10 mins.

i dunno. what if bush had done nothing about the attacks? example: would RDtiburon.com server even exist? terrorism is everywhere. it was just hiding, planning, waiting to strike worldwide.

osama was behind the WTC bombings of '93 under who's administration? after capturing him, who let him out of the cage? this proves that terrorist leaders were planning attacks without anybodys knowlege, waiting to strike. it was always there, spreading, teaching, waiting, lurking around every corner of the world. it just so happens *now* that it's being discovered in our backyards by who's administration? i don't think terrorists are out rampaging cities just because they hate bush. it's more frequent now because we're invading their backyards.

but that's just my thought. i don't have any evidence to support this, nor do i have the time and nerve to watch CNN all damn day, so what does that matter?

oh yeah, i like kerry. i even think he'd probably make a decent president, however, such miniscule things as mentioned on the debate, providing proper protective armor on humv's for military troops, should a bomb explode, is not going to just give them flat tires.

this presidency thing is turning into a reality show. why can't tiburons be a party! 1 vote for tiburonic.