Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

pigs

Old 03-18-2003, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pigs

gettin busy

[ March 18, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Tony Montana ]
Old 03-18-2003, 08:02 PM

eh... heh. that may have actually been the last thing that i HAVEN'T seen on the web. so now it's official, i've seen everything. thank you tony. suicide
Old 03-18-2003, 08:15 PM

I saw a guy dressed as Peter Pan and a fairy.
I saw a lot of other strange things on the net.
And now I just saw a pig "enjoying herself with her new friend".

Please some take me eyes of their orbit and chew them. I wouldn't stand another things like that.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:31 AM

this one, weirdguy?
Old 03-19-2003, 10:24 AM

tony, fantastic link. i particularly like the second to the last one, with the guy's nose burried in her back...that's funny. lol lol lol nogo, funny-a$$ pic.
Old 03-19-2003, 04:30 PM

Yeah, I remember that peter pan guy. If someone doesnt beat me to it , Im gonna chop Jacksons head on to that guy. lol
Old 03-19-2003, 07:42 PM

Nogo, Yeah, this one !

Tony, go ahead, I'm not a photochop expert
Old 03-20-2003, 12:03 AM

Funny thing, the peter pan guy (Randy Constan i believe) does some pretty good jazz. It s just him on the guitar with an old man on percussion.
Old 04-01-2003, 09:51 PM

thats a riot!
Old 04-02-2003, 11:40 AM

Mad cool!

The King's Gold/Babes
Scene 1:

In the olden days, there was this sweet king that had mounds of gold and babes. These pirates decided to steal the mounds and surrounded the castle and everybody freaked, except the king who was like ?Chill homies, I?ll handle this crap.?

The pirates stood outside the castle walls and were like ?You think you are so cool, but guess what, you?re not. Good luck dying!? Then the king replied ?Yeah right. How would you like to meet my best friends??

Then out of nowhere there was a small sound of a guitar wailing really really hard behind the hills. The wailing started getting louder and louder and louder. Then out of nowhere there was this one sweet *** ninja standing on top of a huge hill. Everybody was like ?Woooooooooooow!? He was wearing all black and he had this jet red guitar in his hands. Then smoke smoked over the hills like trains. But the smoke was ninjas. And the pirates saw about a billion ninjas with guitars standing on top this his huge hill. And they started to wail?

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the pirates? chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.) Then the ninjas finally reached the boss pirate who was really huge. Out of nowhere the boss pirate pulled out this baby banjo and tried to fiddle with it like a little baby-baby. The ninjas were like ?Yeah right.? and all the billions of ninjas surrounded the boss pirate. Half of the ninjas all combined to form the biggest guitar in the universe. The other half formed the second biggest boner in the universe. Then the huge guitar pointed right at the pirate, who was like ?Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!? Before the pirate could even do anything, the super boner slapped against the guitar making the hugest wail ever to happen anywhere ever. The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors and people who he merely said ?hello? to.

Cont...

http://realultimatepower.net/

[ April 02, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Tony Montana ]