Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Peonist Owner...

Old 08-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

there's this guy a raced during the middle of summer and beat. he's got a Peon RT with filter and universal muffler and 17in rims. we raced for money and i beat him far!!!! not even trying. he says his stock tires are bad so when he gets his 17's on he'll race me cause the tires are better. went out three weekends in a row he never showed up. he came up to me last night wanting a rematch. i told he wasn't worth my time. he kept insisting that i race him so i told him how much of a head start he wants. he asked me if i had a turbo, i told him i was stock, he didn't believe me so i took hiim over to my car and popped my hood.

once we got to my car this is what he said, "he has a c/f hood that means he's got a turbo!" i was thinking in my head, is this dude serious? he looked at my headers and said that's a turbo in there! i have my stock headers on! he kept saying stop lying i know you have a turbo. everyone around us couldn't stop laughing at this kid, my buddy even told him and shined a light at my headers for him. so he goes since you have a turbo i don't want to race you!

so i had him race a Grand Prix GT and the Peon got owned by far!!! after that he didn't even want to stick around anymore.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

lol funny you say that, there is a neon R/T around here that can beat a few of the local 600cc bikes. dont know the quarter time because i dont really get out the the drag strip much but it is mean. anyone from around here knows you better have some power to mess with him

here are some links to the car
crazy neon
Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Of course this was at a track and not a local parking lot right?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:11 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

^^of course now dont ask "stupid" question^^ nana.gif

joke.gif nana.gif
Old 08-26-2007, 08:52 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

funny you say that because our local quaker steak and lube sponsors local meets and it is right off the highway but our city is a rarity in the world so we do things a lil diffrent here....

but back on topic ...of course his car has been around for several summers and has run at the local track every year.
found a old video of it running a 12.8 at the track but this was a few years back so its much faster then this now

one fast neon

video page of their shop here in town
slowmotion motorsports columbus ohio
Old 08-27-2007, 05:47 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

he was telling everyone that he runs a 14.5 at the tracks, with a filter and universal mufflers. i dont know how much more you need to hear to laugh.

that guys rt is nice... but this guy's i'm talking about is all RICE.