Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

How Much Do You Think I Could Get For My Car?

Old 08-27-2007, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone.. unfortunately i think my car will be up for sale pretty soon. Now i have no idea what to ask for my car or what i can even get with it. I know mods on a car will not get you more for it.. I just wanted a general idea so i dont screw my self or look like an idiot for asking for too much.
I have 135,000 KM's (NOT miles) on the car. The car runs great and no problems at this time. Turbo runs great.

here is a link for pics of my car.. and the mod list.
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=20060

now the only thing that i've added to that list thats not in the pics is now i have an AEM wideband a/f gauge, cobalt EGT gauge and an alpine indash DVD player touch screen.

I want to sell the car as a whole to make things easier but if i have to part out i will part out the:
rims
indash dvd player
hood
seats

i want to keep all the turbo and engine mods together with the car.

please, any input would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-27-2007, 02:31 PM

Dont sell the ride man !!!!!!!!
Your car is the reason I gotta Tiburon
Old 08-27-2007, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Noooooooooooo....WHY?

As much as I'd like to see this car stay around, the only way you'll ever get close to making your money back is if you sell it to some punk 17 year old kid with rich parents.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well the going rate is right aroun 10 grand for the very very very well done turbocharged tiburons lately, so id shoot for at least that.

Sad to see you looking to sell. It seems like everyone sells their car when it reaches perfection.

Just dont sell it to some punk regardless of how much he offers you. At least Bryan sold his to Mike who's taking good care of it.

Id hate to see some kid wreck it, in an accident or just messing with the car.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Why ya sellin? Need extra cash? Sell a kidney or something. You'll never get anywhere near the value of what you put into it. Especially when you factor in the blood, sweat and tears.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:50 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

i'd say $9,500-12,000. but why, get rid of your car?!?!?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 PM

yeea i for sure don't expect to get what i put into it.. i know that much..
but yeea.. thats part of the reason i'm selling along with other things.. cause i've put so much into this car and theres a lot more potential for this car.. the engine is just asking to be modded and to up the boost.. but at this point in my life i just can put any more money into this one.. but its perfect for someone else wanting to continue this project as i've got a good start to it already.
i guess the price range you guys posted i'm ok with getting for it.. sounds completely fair.
i love this car to death.. its just one of those times to let go. trust me on this.. its gonna be a sad day when i let it go.