Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

New Hyundai on Onlineshowoff....you MIGHT reconize the car...

Old 12-18-2001, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S
Default New Hyundai on Onlineshowoff....you MIGHT reconize the car...

http://turbo_hyundai.onlineshowoff.com
Old 12-18-2001, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, that's Tommy all right! smile.gif
Old 12-18-2001, 09:22 PM

Check this out guys!
http://turbochrgdtibbi.onlineshowoff.com

We have another one in! smile.gif
Old 12-18-2001, 11:23 PM

152.16 car looks decent, unfortunatly your fellow hyundai owners have made a bad name for themselves on this site, so you wont get anything above a 1 from me..

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Jerkass. This loser copied-and-pasted this message into both of the new turbocharged entries. This alone makes me want to shoot these cars up to the top rankings. We now have THREE boosting Tibs on the site....it'd be interesting to try and get them up into the top three rankings and have an Online Showoff hat trick.
Old 12-18-2001, 11:46 PM

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR

I was going to put mine on the site, but they have stopped allowing new entries.
Old 12-18-2001, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

that's because they're are redoing the site with a better way of counting votes, that's why... they were tired of seeing that the site sux cause they keep letting everyone vote 1's to everyone else...

and IAGO:
This alone makes me want to shoot these cars up to the top rankings...

sorry man I think that'd be a bad idea, I already believe him in the fact that it has given us a bad name, and I've asked it to stop long time ago, sorry just my opinion...
Old 12-19-2001, 12:14 AM

Man, I can't even believe that nasty ass Incivicord or whatever the **** that thing is is rated in the top 5! For pete sake, there are Vipers and Acura NSX's better than that thing, yet they are rated lower!

Dumb ass ricers.
Old 12-19-2001, 12:40 AM

Originally posted by Bat Lord:
I already believe him in the fact that it has given us a bad name

Having tuned cars worth putting on the site and having support to back those cars and get them noticed DOES NOT give us a bad name. Even after you and Random no longer endorsed the constant voting, your cars have remained at the top and near the top...I've only seen your cars as low as Page 2 only once since then. I think the majority of the people like these cars and are voting it high, just not leaving comments. It's only the people that feel the need to talk crap that are leaving comments and complaining to each other. THEY have created any sort of "bad name" on the board that they perceive. I respect your opinion, and I'm not starting anything up here...this is jsut my take on the situation. I agree that it's juvenile to give all the other cars in the way low votes. However, I will continue to give high votes to the Hyundais on the site that I like.
Old 12-19-2001, 12:53 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

awesome man, like I said it's awesome to support us, but also give what's in your heart to the rest... I didn't say you're one of those giving everyone else a 1, I just wanted to post so that would stop... smile.gif as REID said, there are vipers and NSX's rated lower than those hondas, well at the same time they should be rated higher than us... but yes I know there are others supporting our cause and that's awesome...
Old 12-19-2001, 04:45 AM

Yeah, that dude posted that message for every Hyundai car, as a matter of fact, I have posted after him pointing that out.

I am glad that they are re-doing the count, I mean it's only fair to have a better way, and until then, I will vote for Hyundais. I don't see anything wrong in supporting the cars and guys, let's be realistic, ok?

EVERYBODY DOES IT!