Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need Some Advice

Old 03-27-2005, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you gotta talk to him man, otherwise you gonna loose him as your friend....
Old 03-27-2005, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i read the major points...

i go by the quote, "a drunk man's words are a sober mans thoughts." i have a feeling that you wanted to do this anyways... the booze just helped things get that way.

you SHOULD tell him. however, you should also tell him that his g/f is easy and cheated on him 4 times in one night.

you fvcked up... but she fvcked up more. he shouldn't be mad at you. i know i wouldn't. its just a girl.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:35 PM

^^^ amen to that quote man!
Old 03-27-2005, 07:41 PM

Sparticus, you are correct my good man.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:50 PM

QUOTE (TibRacer01)
No, she has been with him ever since then.

Oh man, she's making sure no one tells him anything without her knowing about it or preventing anyone from talking to him.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:01 PM

listen dan - i have been that girl before, a long time ago, that was the old me. I'm not saying i'm proud or approve of it but I know where she's coming from. They abviously were having some issues, she was upset and maybe thought if she did stuff, he would notice her and maybe spend more time with her b/c he would feel like he would have to be with her to watch her. I know this is totally stupid but this is how girls work, at least the girls i know. So really, if she's gonna do that to him, they weren't meant to be in the first place so it's really ok. I did this to a guy once unfortantly, but in the end it turned out to be the best thing because I met someone amazing and I've been with him ever since, if I would have never done it I would still be with that other guy most likely. Like I said before, I dont approve anymore, I would never DREAM of doing that to Josh now, but she was upset, probably just needed someone to talk to but didnt feel like she had anyone so turned to alcohol. Tell him, if he thinks he can forgive her, he needs to listen to her, ask her whats wrong because there is something more to it than just fooling around.