Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need Some Advice

Old 03-25-2005, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/

Dude ease up its not like he went out that night planning on hooking up with that girl. Alcohol might be an excuse to some people who want to get away with stuff but the fact is it does inhibit your decision making abilities, i have alot of respect for him for not hooking up with the girl because it would have been so easy. Its hard for your 'superego' to say no to your 'Id' when your drunk, its a fact. (your id is the part of your mind where primitave urges form, and superego tries to control the id)

Your rules may seem black and white to you but we live in color,

(Rule 1)What if you were why they met? like lets say hes been hangin with this chick for years and also knew his bro for years.. introduced the two and they hit it off, now he can only chill with the guy? yah right.

(Rule2) Although he did take his friends gf to a party im sure he didnt do it with the intentions of making out with her, or he could have just done that when they were chilling. He could have just started making out with a chick and realized it was his friends gf, or it could have taken a few seconds to realize that what he was doing was wrong. remember guys he DID realize it was wrong and stopped doing it, that takes some self control.

(Rule3) Not every body is engaged in long relationships all the time, most people spend their younger years single, and like i said before this could have been a friend before they started dating.

this guy knows what he did was wrong and face it he did the right thing by not going any further. The guy might get real mad at him but most of the anger is going to be because he doesnt believe they only made out, hes gonna think they hooked up. What he can use is some advise to get him out of this situation that a poisoned mind got him into. He is sober now and reflecting on what he did, its easy for you to tell him he was wrong, because your doing it in hind sight and we all know that hind sight is 20/20...
Old 03-25-2005, 11:22 PM

QUOTE (tanc)
Tell him, say "look your gf made the moves on me started kissing me, then we stopped and she went off with 3 other guys. I tried stopping that with no success.Your gf's a whore and you shouldn't be with her simple. If your going to be mad at me for what happened look at this way, If this wouldn't of happened now it would of happened later down the road which would hurt more. Learn from this and move on man, you just relized what a dirt ball she is. Hey fvck don't even tell her you know and just bang her for fun and bang other too and see how she likes it" Thats my opinion.

Very well said.

Now I just want to say that you are a f&*king MORON! The situation with a girl is not too bad comparing to the fact that you were driving drunk! You are afraid of loosing friendship, but I think you should be afraid of loosing your own life! MORON!!!!

Now go to your friend and tell him everything and hope that he'll believe you and your friendship won't be affected. And please stop driving drunk! Always get a ride from someone or just don't drink!! MORON!
Old 03-26-2005, 01:22 AM

Vehicle: Honda

Good point, but something no one has mentioned is the fact that driving drunk endangers everyone ELSE on the road that is driving sober. Look at all the people that die from getting hit by a drunk driver. You are too damned selfish if you choose to drive drunk.

That said, the situation with the girl, I have like a million things I'd like to say, but none of them pass the "cuss word filter." Everything I want to say can be heard if you go listen to a Too $hort CD. sombrero.gif
Old 03-26-2005, 01:28 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Okay guys, stop insulting him with every word you can think of, I think he gets it now tongue.gif . We know he made a mistake, that's not the point. He chose to post for some help not to get flamed by everyone. It wasn't a smart night for him, but no one will go through life without regreting anything. I'm sure most of you regret something in the past aswell, he's learning the hard way, as many of you also have. No more flaming lets help him out a bit smile.gif
Old 03-26-2005, 01:55 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (tanc)
but no one will go through life without regreting anything.

exactly what i was going to say, you will screw up in life, this is a relatively small fvck up. everybody, young or old, makes mistakes; but there is no excuse for driving drunk, that is an action you make before you start drinking, because you know if you drive there and you dont intend on sleeping there, your going to have to drive home and thats a no no. Were glad you made it home ok but dont do that again or we will lose all respect for you..
Old 03-26-2005, 08:28 AM

Let us know what happens TibRacer. Just try to be as sincere as possible. Dude, you'll probably be doing your friend a favor as this probably isn't the first time she's cheated on him and probably won't be the last.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:57 PM

Ok guys, I talked to everyone at the party to get everything straight, and they all said that she was the one all over me. Basically, I know that this is wrong and something has to be done, but how does this make me a moron? Don't pretend to be perfect when your not. I am sure that you have made some mistakes before, I know this sure isn't the only thing I have done wrong.

As far as finding my own g/f, nah, don't want one now. As someone said earlier, I am in my early 20's (22 to be exact), and there are so many girls out there, why have just one? wink1.gif

And who said anything about drinking and driving? 1. The Tib is in the shop. 2. I didn't drive.

Thanks to some of you for the real advise.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Well I'm glad you didn't drink and drive (your first post said alcohol was involved.....then you said to her "c'mon I'm taking you home" .....she says "why? nothing happened right?" .....remember?)

Basically (I'm not one to jump to false judgements) but from what you described the girl was either very bored w/ her man or just straight up a dirty ho-bag.

best words in this thread to reconsider:
QUOTE (Faithofadragon)
bro's before ho's

ask yourself this. If she had not gone off with other guys at the party (just made out w/ you) would you two have kept it a secret from your bro or would you both have told him the truth?
Old 03-26-2005, 03:13 PM

Did you talk to your friend yet?
Old 03-27-2005, 04:39 PM

No, she has been with him ever since then.