Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need Help Trying To Sell My Tiburon?>

Old 10-12-2007, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: car

^^ From the looks of it he "shaved" the vent and put an air/fuel meter in instead. I kind of like the idea. I was thinking of putting a tweeter on the cover for the side mirrors myself, put that looks pretty good.

I think you could probably get about 3-4 grand out of it as well. I know it hurts to hear that after the time/money/love put into it, but it's the reality of the situation. You gotta remember, we drive Hyundais, lol. If it is paid off, you might as well just cancel the insurance and store it for a while until things settle down. Obviously the tib meant something to you and you love the car, so why not? Cancel the insurance and it's not costing you anything!

As for what kustomized tib said, I think the same exact way. When I was looking for a car and I saw it had a new motor, that instantly made me think the car was beat to shit and the motor blew from not being taken car of. Although, if you could provide receipts, and show that you are responsible and not heavy on the gas and everything, you could work a new motor to your advantage.

That's my .02
Old 10-12-2007, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i think its allways best to offer the new motor with the car and if the buyer is scared to do the work do it for him but charge more for the car. that way they can see that it runs fine now and will be even better later.