Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Nasty bike crash!! (Ignore this if having lunch)

Old 01-13-2005, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how did the body get pulled ACROSS the pavement, if he would have hit that stretch of pavement he would have flown straight, and no matter at what speed he wouldent ahve bounced across a entire lane of traffic, plus, on a striaght road like that, unless he flew into a sharp sharp tree he wouldent have lost 2 legs, hips, and head, ok, the head i would understnad, cuz that i saw in my own life, a guy fell down on a motercylce in poland and his whole body stayed in tact but his head in the helmet flew off and just kept rolling, the head (normal head weighs like 8lb's) has a tendancy to be heavier and be able to seperate from a body with a heaveir object like a helmet on, but to loose those lims would mean like falling into something realy sharp or a REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY violent nudge, at 150 or however fast with a 200lb (lets say so as a standard weight) a body hitting a tree a curb or something thats possible to hit in that scenario (in the pic) would not have the abilty to sepearte a mans hips from thier body.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:48 PM

Dude, ... The guy was cleaned off the road by other people (why can you not understand this??)
If you are travelling THAT fast (what was it? aprox 270km!!!!!??) the bike would have surely torn him to shreds as well as the cement smashing, and sanding down bone and flesh!

Think about how much the guy must have weighed as well as how many times he must have been tumbling down the road.

If you were to allow yourself to fall face first into the pavement(standing still) you would most likely come close to a concussion. Now, imagine yourself slamming into the pavement at 270km what would be left? now times(X's) that by about 50 (I would assume he would tumble about that many times.

That kind of damage is'nt exacly unbelievable is it?

There would'nt be any blood as I would guess having been ripped apart would drain about 90% of it at least.

Wow, ... that guy was an idiot.

How many of you think his front tire just blew out? ... since I doubt he had speed rated tires that could withstand travelling that fast.
That or a serious case of the wobbles!

Man, What an Idiot
Old 01-13-2005, 08:54 PM

ok, well, no1s gonna find out what realy happened unless someone can find more pics or more info about it, anyway, lets agree to disagree and just say that its incunclusive, btw, there was a case that a man on a Speed Bike was doing like 205 or something on his bike and got like a 150$ ticket, cuz like in Minisota where it happened the fines are realy small, lol, just kinda relating to this bike thing, man, i want one of those umm, idk which bike but its the Eagle or something, the one that has a Viper engine in it, 12 cylinder, its like got 2 wheels but its realy four cuz theres 2 semi-wheels in front that like rub agianst each other in turns or something, ok, anyway, anyway, umm, period. (lol another one of my long sentances lol)
Old 01-13-2005, 09:13 PM

i cant believe youd post this, what a disgrace to the guy and his family. If thats real this has got to be the most disgusting rude post ever. WHy the f*** would you post that man. Totally nasty and not funny whatsoever. Hope this gets deleted off here seriously, even if its fake its nasty and terrible.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:55 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

good thing he was wearing protection otherwise he could have got really hurt
Old 01-13-2005, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

QUOTE (BillyDee01Tib)
i cant believe youd post this, what a disgrace to the guy and his family. If thats real this has got to be the most disgusting rude post ever. WHy the f*** would you post that man. Totally nasty and not funny whatsoever. Hope this gets deleted off here seriously, even if its fake its nasty and terrible.

Mate, I'm sorry if the pics (or the fact that I posted them) have offended you, or anyone else here.

I too find them quite distressing... But know that I didn't post them so that everyone could have a chuckle. I [hesitantly] posted them because I feel that, whether or not they are real, such powerful images can incite people to think harder about Life, Death, Loved ones, Speeding, etc... The same way "The News" will show images of women & kids dying in war-torn countries, or even with the current events in South-East Asia; I can't tell you how many times I've seen footage of actual people being swept away by tidal waves & the decaying bodies of the aftermath... Not pretty but immensely powerful nevertheless!

These pictures were sent to me &, after much deliberation, I thought I would share them with this community, as they've touched me & I was hoping they would have a similar effect on others. My aim was never to offend people's sensibilities.

There is also the lingering suspicion in the back of my mind that this is in actual fact a hoax... I don't know?

However, if this is the general consensus, I will remove the pics immediately.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:47 PM

I can't beleive SOME people are so offended. I see nothing wrong with posting that........

If you don't like that one, Don't look at this one

http://poetry.rotten.com/all-kings-horses/
Old 01-13-2005, 11:03 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

my pops once bought a pig, and cut it up in the garage...

and that looks like a cut up pig.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:04 AM

i understand that reasoning OZ, but you gotta realize on a forum immature people are gonna say stupid, rude things in regard to what you posted regardless of what you intended it to mean. It just pissed me off to see people make dumb replies like, oh i bet that hurt or whatever. Sorry i yelled at you for posting, i think i misdirected my flaming.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, closed.

1. You don't have to click on the thread if it warns ya. If you look at them and are disturbed, then don't click on it again.

2. These are free forums, hosted in the US, folks can say what they want.

3. The biker was probably an idiot, he was probably going too fast and doing something stupic.

4. It probably didn't hurt much. joke.gif

5. Bodys that suffer that kind of trauma don't always bleed alot. Also, you have NO clue how long the body sat where it was before it was dragged to that location. Also, for all you know, it could have easily been baked in the flames and all the blood mostly coagulated. Watch some CSI.