Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Nasty bike crash!! (Ignore this if having lunch)

Old 01-13-2005, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe
Default Nasty bike crash!! (Ignore this if having lunch)

Anyone else seen these pics?

Not sure if they're legit... I'm told the guy was doing about 280 kays (that's around 174Mph) & lost control of his bike.

If they are the real deal, my apologies & condolences to the guy's family.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

holy crap!!! ....um I don't know what else to say.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:39 PM

HEY! That looks like it hurts, btw in the future for others put that NFTWS or w/e it was. Looks real, besides the fact that all the parts of the body are torn apart in one spot it seems weird, plus theres no hand i n a glove a glove dosent have enough inertia to fly that far with a body, notice there are 2 diferant shoes, one sports bike shoes the other just a normal sneaker.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wow. dayum... thats fvckin disgusting
Old 01-13-2005, 06:45 PM

I see the sliding marks from where his body was dragged, however I like to know where all the blood went. and kit fox stated the same things I was about to with the glove and the shoes.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Kit-Fox)
Looks real, besides the fact that all the parts of the body are torn apart in one spot it seems weird, plus theres no hand i n a glove a glove dosent have enough inertia to fly that far with a body...

It's obvious by the drag marks on the road that the body parts have been brought together by other people... I don't think all the pieces just happened to land in the one spot! rolleyes.gif

EDIT*: D'oh! iron hadn't written that yet! Bloody work... gettin' in the way of my posting!! wink1.gif

& about the shoes... I reckon he may have had some spare stuff (clothes & shoes) in a backpack or something... You'd look like a right knob walking around in garb like that as soon as you're off the bike! rolleyes.gif
Old 01-13-2005, 07:08 PM

too much blood missing, even after all that and after being dragged more blood would still come out, theres also a rim by the body, from the looks of it, vary faintly u can see both tires in the pic of the bike, where the bloody hell did that come form, also in the vary top right corner of the pic theres adark dark shadow, that might be from photo edditing, if that much damage was substained the helmat would have probably broken, the liver and stomach that are hanging around would have flown out of the body at that type of impact that happened to the rest of the body, in the 3rd pic u can see a redish tanish glove on his left hand, diferant then the one found lying around which is also left handed but is black. i dont think many people would actualy pick up the pieces and put them all in one spot, and if it was done by the coroner or someone, they wouldent let people take pics of it then. the body looks kinda fakish also, blood in that sunlight would have a more lustfull type shine to it.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:40 PM

Kit is right, there is too much blood missing...there would have been a big grease spot or something
Old 01-13-2005, 07:55 PM

QUOTE (CyberShark)
Kit is right....

*spits milk all over* HOLY FVCKING GOD D@MN SH!T MOTHER OF JEWS, Fvck me hard and call me charlie, did he say im f'ing right? dam//, thats a first, well, a third actualy, Dweet and "Sparti" already admited that im an exclenet future candiadate for being a Mod (well talk about that later you two, pm me about it ). but ya, its kinda sad we are deliberating soo hard over these pics and staring hard into the body of a MANICAN!, thats what a think it is, a dummy, not enough lust in the blood and internal organs, its an extreamly well done fake photo, well its real, just the stuff in the pics fake, but someone had too much time to do that, plus the way the bodys torn apart is going around probable laws of physics and physioligy.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Kit-Fox)
too much blood missing, even after all that and after being dragged more blood would still come out, theres also a rim by the body, from the looks of it, vary faintly u can see both tires in the pic of the bike, where the bloody hell did that come form, also in the vary top right corner of the pic theres adark dark shadow, that might be from photo edditing, if that much damage was substained the helmat would have probably broken, the liver and stomach that are hanging around would have flown out of the body at that type of impact that happened to the rest of the body, in the 3rd pic u can see a redish tanish glove on his left hand, diferant then the one found lying around which is also left handed but is black. i dont think many people would actualy pick up the pieces and put them all in one spot, and if it was done by the coroner or someone, they wouldent let people take pics of it then. the body looks kinda fakish also, blood in that sunlight would have a more lustfull type shine to it.

Jeez! Mr Conspiracy Theory!! wink1.gif

Now let me add my 0.02...

- If you're looking at the same pics as me (which you are), there's no way you can see 2 tyres in the pic of the bike... so the rim can go wherever it wants.
- The front section of the helmet IS broken.
- That red on his hand is prolly just blood dude... not a glove.
- Assuming body landed in shrubs... The amount of burnt trees & shrubs & the fact that everything's smoldering in the pic would suggest the crash happened some time before pics were taken... That's why there's little or no blood in the pics & why the body parts don't have "a more lustful type shine" to them.