Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My "double" Life Haha

Old 07-07-2007, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

well i thaught id share this stuff with you guys. i am a graffiti artist, been doing this for about 7 years, my older brother got me started when i was 11. now i do not condone destruction of private property, and i am not an asshole paintint churches and shit like that.

model delivery truck i did with paint markers

a skull i do alot

just some quick stuff under an old graff name

me and 3 other guys did this with a help of a few latters and a black out haha that wall is about 30 feet tall

old stuff

Shot at 2007-07-07

and some of my really risky stuff, tahts right on a busy street
Old 07-07-2007, 11:35 PM

first off, very nice.

Though, I can see this topic getting locked due to legal this-and-thats, but I have a deep respect for quality graffiti. Not that crummy, "I wuz here" scrawls, but more the "work of art undercover" stuff. My house is literally 25 feet away from railroad tracks, and I have the pleasure of seeing some truly remarkable works. Usually crappy stuff, but every once in a while, something that makes me exclaim, "damn, that's cool" stuff.

Good artists know what and where is cool to tag, with little damage and max exposure. I like that stuff.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:39 PM

yah man i am still uploading pics from my old lap top ill show you some of my hardcore stuff, and i live right behind a train yard to, very convenient haha

this was a permission wall, there was some stuff on the back of this chinese resteraunt that said some racist stuff against chinese people so i asked them permision to go over the racist stuff and they didnt hesitate, i did it for free but the guy insisited i took some money. i spent about 2 days and about 8 hours each day

Shot at 2007-07-07

and my "tools of the trade" these are specialized spray paints made specifically for graffiti, the paint is called montana hardcore its a paint company out of spain, and BTW my mom and dad know i do this, and they hate/love it at the same time, they love the fact that im so passionate about this and that i use my artistic talents but hate the legal problems that i causes if im not doing permission walls, and they told me if i get in trouble not to come to them cuz they wont help me lol

thats over 230 canadian of supplies, those small cans are 8 dollars canadian each the really small all black cans are about 10 bucks each thats a different company called alien, and the big montana hardcores are $14, the paint caps are 50 cents each, that GROG ink was about 20 bucks a bottle, the dalo marker was about 15 bucks and the other markers were 8 dollars a peice, and all that will be used in 2 week max lol. hence why there isnt to much mods on the tiburon yet haha. but i think im gonna start applying my talents with paints to a car.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:03 AM

you do custom trucker hats? if so i would be interested in purchasing one.

edit: well canada may be more of a pain in the ass to ship to the US, but if your down lemme know
Old 07-08-2007, 12:05 AM

i use to do shirts and hats, but i dont have a working airbrush any more, and spray paint isnt that precise lol, im looking at buying a house of kolor airbrush if i do ill let you know
Old 07-08-2007, 12:16 AM

sweet. BTW Mods dont like you quoting the posts above you just use "^" i wish i knew a graffiti artist around here. i want my whore room graffiti tagged, and my parents would even be down with that.

oh and a random question. do ppl ever clear coat their graffiti?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:19 AM

i know some people do when they go on buses and subways to make it harder for them to take off. it can be done pretty quick, theres this thing called a pink dot fat cap, and it sprays a circle about 6 square inches, and sorry about that qoating things, ill delete it

and im actually doing a little throwup in my girlfreinds little brothers room, that said his name, it was really hard to come up with it looking good finally got it, now my girlfreind needs to get her parents out of the house so i can do it for him haha, i dont think that will go over well haha.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:54 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

dang, you got skillz .
Old 07-08-2007, 04:50 AM

Very cool works of art you have there... as long as it's all respectable, I think it's great... keep it up man you've got some sick spray skills
Old 07-08-2007, 05:15 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Your pretty good at what you do there is no denying that. However, I hope your caught one day while your doing walls that you don't have permission to do and made to scrub it all off but at the same time I hope you don't get harassed while doing walls you have permission on. Take your "artistic urges" and apply them to your Tib man. Thousands of my freakin' tax dollars go towards covering this crap every year instead of buying school books or hell even paper for the teachers to print worksheets on for their kids... gee thanks!