Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Millenials

Old 11-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Millenials

‘Safe spaces’ balloon on college campuses following Donald Trump win

Colleges and universities across America responded to the shocking general election victory of President-elect Donald Trump in the only way they know how: by creating “safe spaces” for distressed students.

The multicultural center at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis encouraged students to stop by for a “space to process or reflect” on the election results.

“Election processing space,” a note taped to the door of the center read, The College Fix reported. “Feel free to come in and join the conversation.”

The Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor similarly offered itself as an “open space of support” for students dismayed by Mr. Trump’s electoral college victory.

And in an email to his classmates, George Mason University student body president Nathan Pittman recommended the services of a “healing space” on campus “in the wake of yesterday’s presidential election,” The Fix noted.

At the University of Michigan Flint, students were informed of counseling services in three separate emails over a span of five hours, and a “vigil” was reportedly in the works. Economics Professor Mark Perry wondered if those services would have been available in the event of a Hillary Clinton victory.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...following-don/

Old 11-11-2016, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Having been born in '91, It really irritates me knowing I'm lumped in with a generation full of so many cry babies..
Old 11-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I'm looking forward to the possible best-case scenario with a tentative glee: Trump turns out to be a shockingly great President, even with these idiots spreading FUD the whole time.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Well, he's already started "moderating" his "I'm gonnas". Already said he won't repeal Obamacare. Just going to tweak it.