Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Justin Bieber fan declares war on Justin Bieber Haters and gives them a deadline

Old 10-13-2010, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Tib
Default Justin Bieber fan declares war on Justin Bieber Haters and gives them a deadline

In what may be one of the funniest youtube videos you have ever seen. Some 12 year old, who is most certainly gay has threatened all Justin Bieber haters, hate groups ect. with hacking them and other devious things. Hes given them 14 days to take it all down.

He promises to find haters IP addresses and put their phone numbers, address on a site with their photos.

He promises that nothing good for the haters will be on the website and that they will be pranked called.

Apparently people dont know what he is capable of. He knows how to hack and has connections all over Europe. He claims his Uncle works for the FCC and that he can get your IP adress that way and put you on his website.

He promises to DDOS all justin bieber hating sites in 14 days. He also stated that the FCC is actually a company with ties to the FBI and Homeland Security. All haters will somehow be given criminal records and will be unmasked on their youtube videos for their "hate"

He has managed to rack up over 29k dislikes on his video.

He also posted his facebook link to the video. Bad bad move. I think 4chan was one of the communities he declared war on as well. The comments on this video are hysterical. Check them out when you can...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uN3SrXirWoY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uN3SrXirWoY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 10-13-2010, 10:04 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Would be funny, but video is broken?
Old 10-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Haxor'd his own video by mistake?
Old 10-15-2010, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: Tiburon 2001

i hate this thread, went on youtube to watch this kid's stupid rant, then started watching the reaction videos to the kid's video and stumbled into BME Pain Olympics Reaction videos, and i was curious as to what was the video about so i looked around and found it and made the mistake of watching it, now i am scared for life, i will never look at my pee pee and testes the same way

so thankyou Rayne....
Old 10-15-2010, 07:24 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Thankyou for the detailed account. I will not watch it.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:29 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

I knew it!! lol CLICK HERE!!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:28 AM

Vehicle: Tiburon 2001

QUOTE (DTN @ Oct 15 2010, 09:24 PM)
Thankyou for the detailed account. I will not watch it.

never watch it, promise me you'll never watch it, if you just seen what i've seen, please promise me you'll never watch it