Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

If You Could Have Just 1 Ukdm/kdm Part What Would It Be?

Old 10-16-2007, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

hey guys my sister is coming back to the US from bombholder, Germany where she is positioned for the US Army. she told me that for christmas she would bring me back anything i wanted for the tib. well my first thought was get me a kdm/ukdm steeringwheel. but she hasnt been able to find one yet, so she told me to be thinking of something else i would want. only thing is i cant seem to figure out anything at all that would be affordable for her to bring me.

the only other things that i really would want would be like type r spoiler. are there any other parts that i should ask for? has to be in that 100ish or less realm anything more and i have to put some money with it. but if anyone has some suggestions or possibly knows where to get a steering wheel like this in the germany area let me know guys.

and dont say any f2 stuff because its A. harder then that wheel to find B. is for rd1's
Old 10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

get a studie spoiler! Or have her kidnap one of those damn koreans that can tune ECUs and smuggle him back here smile.gif But seriously get some crazy intake manifold or something. Honestly that wheel would be the best thing to get.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:53 PM

im with you, i dreamed of a KDM steering wheel for sooo long...
Old 10-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i have nooo idea. there is nothing kdm for $100 for rd2's that are that extraordinary. she would have to look at some junkyards to find anything.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 AM

when I had my tib, I rebadged it a "coupe'" with a UK badge.. I was after the floormats that also were labled "Coupe'" in the worst way
Old 10-18-2007, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

damn so there isnt anything other then the spoiler? i should ask her about gettin me a type r spoiler. are those stock on UKDM tibs? or is that only kdm/CADM that had them.

a type r spoiler sure would look nasty with my turby sides cool.gif