Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I want to flame!

Old 09-24-2002, 02:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 00 elantra
Default I want to flame!

I have sent 2 e-mails to Elizabeth for Team SR stickers more than several months ago.. Haven't got them. Have sent e-mails to SR asking about the stickers, the members web site, and future products.. Haven't got a response. Posted twice for access to get into the Private Members Forum.. Still blocked from it. I blew 2 channels from my 4 channel Logic Soundlab amp and they are trying to send me around in circles with the store for any refund, exchange, ect. (Just felt like added that.)

This "Team Shark Racing" hasn't done anything for me except give me a worthless number.
Old 09-24-2002, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe if Elizabeth read this board, there would be a reason for you posting here...then again...no since in your subject its pretty much determined that by definition this post does not belong here. All emails sent to customerservice@sharkracing.com are replied to, so if youre thinking youre emailng "SR" without a reply, youre using the wrong address. Also, if just because you havent gotten the stickers yet, you think that TSR is "worthless" then youre in the club for the wrong reason. Its not about getting a sticker. Again, if you have a question about something, email customerservice@sharkracing.com elizabeth@teamsr.org or yuri@teamsr.org
Old 09-24-2002, 04:57 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Brad...I'm just cut in here super quick and mention something before Yuri (Bat Lord) gets a ton of unwanted emails. *lol* The Yuri that Brad is talking about is not Bat Lord from Florida. It's the name of another Shark Racing employee that handles orders and Shipment. Ok..just wanted to get that clear real quick.... wink