Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Was A Dad For 4 Weeks

Old 06-19-2005, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man, i know the guys and girls before me pretty much covered it all, but i just wanted to write to let you know that were all here for you. I wasnt going to be the father, but the same thing happened with my mom about 4 years ago. I thought i was going to have new little sister and then boom. She was just gone, out of the blue. So like they said try to be there for your girl, but dont forget about yourself either. You said you were always the strong one, well even the strongest need support at times. Not sure if you have family or any close friends were your at, but if you do talk to them and let them know how you feel. And as you already know, everybody on the boards are here for you.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Doode, you know we just met a few months ago, but you are one hell of a good guy. You have a great girl from the way your attitude is and you 2 will come out of it fine. Let me know if you need anything at all my friend. RDTiburon.com supports you fully.

I'm sorry that this has happened, but maybe something wasn't meant to be right now. Take some time off if you can, take care of your girl, and make sure you remind eachother EVERY DAY of why you love eachother. Go do some stuff that makes you 2 happy. Get your mind in other places, and talk it out. Hell, go to that MWR resort Island for a few days.

You can't change what's happened, but you 2 can grow closer thru this.

Peace brother.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I am so sorry to hear all this. Though it may seem like the end of the world right now, you will both still have other chances to have a child. Just because your wife miscarriaged once doesnt mean she will again. Like a lot of other people have said, the first trimester is the most iffy one where most things can go wrong. Don't worry, if you need any help you know we're all here for ya man. biggrin.gif
Old 06-19-2005, 11:43 AM

That's so sad to hear, all I can say is I hope that even though this tragedy is most likely unbearable, you can be made stronger from this and be closer with your girlfriend. I am so sorry for your loss, but this is definitely not something you are at fault for, and I hope that you and your girlfriend can find the strength and comfort in one another to get through this.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

although its tough to put into words the sorrow i feel for you and your girlfriend, i am incredibly sorry for the situation you have been facing these past few days.

i hope this makes your relationship stronger and one day start planning a family.

God bless
Old 06-19-2005, 03:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's a shame man... but just remember the baby's death passed life to another in the future.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:41 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I am very sorry for your loss. I am not going to repeat what others have said. They are all very, very right. The best thing you can do is be strong for both you and your girlfriend. My heart goes out to both of you.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i cant express how much i feel for you and your girlfriend. wishing the both of you the best through these tough times.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:20 PM

im very sorry to hear that. stay strong, and dont blame yourself. everyone here is supporting you and will be here for you whenver and for whatever you need. ill be prayin for you and your g/f, take care
Old 06-19-2005, 09:19 PM

OMG!
Sooo sorry to hear bud
Take care of your girlfriend, stay strong for her!