Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Was A Dad For 4 Weeks

Old 06-19-2005, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

wow, I don't know if I can say I know how you feel but I can sure empathize.

Just look on the bright side man, I know it has to suck but just be glad it happened when it did, another 7 months down the road it would have been much much worse (i've had friends it happened too).

Just take a little moment, say a prayer for your baby, and know he/she is in a better place. And that hopefully someday you will see him/her again.

I don't know your religion but try reading II samuel 12:15-24 wink1.gif and my personal favorite matt. 6:25-34
Old 06-19-2005, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I am at work an call her she is in good sprits and i am alittle bit. i just feel sad and i dont blame myself or her.. i get off in 2 hours and i am going to see her. i will see if we can get so pics of us to show u all who we are wink1.gif
Old 06-20-2005, 04:21 AM

John, I just wanted to say that I know how you are feeling... You know that if you need to talk or anything, you can drop by the office... I am open all night and you know that I have nothing to do... I also want to let you know that I am going to handel the problem that you had with the MP's at the gate.. it was uncalled for that you had to wait at the gate all that time, when they could have let you in and then asked questions later... dont wory it will be taken care of.... again, I am sorry to hear about your loss... keep your head up... Brock.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:17 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hey man sorry for your loss but just so you know we are all here for ya
Old 06-20-2005, 09:15 AM

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, I have two children(two crazy girls) but my wife and I have lost three babies in the process, I know how hard it is to deal with and you can't blame yourself or your girl for what has happend cause there are just to many variables that effect a pregnancy and they all have to be perfect for it to work out, most of wich you have no control over. In a way I'm happy for you that she lost it so early, we lost one at 4 months and I actually got to see my little boys face and it totally crushed me and it took me a long time to recover from that one. Just keep your chin up and be there for your girl when she needs you and everything will be OK and just remember that these things happen for a reason and are usually caused by something you can't do anything about, I wish you and your girl the best of luck and hope everything works out for you two.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:30 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

People take babies for granted. Its a very long and delicate cycle and anything can go wrong at any time of the development. That's what people mean when they say it's a BLESSING. You really are lucky when you have a healthy baby.

I had a GF who had that happen to her. I'm not gonna give you the details, but she should get a full check up on why it didn't make it.
I hope the best for the both of you.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:39 PM

I am so sorry For you. I hope everything gets better for you. sad.gif sad.gif
Old 06-21-2005, 11:56 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Kia Sorento

I am sooooo sorry to hear about your loss. I know where you are coming from. I have had to suffer a loss like this before also. All I can tell you is to not blame yourself and you two need to rely on each other. You will pull through this. Time heals all. Once again sorry for your loss. And remember it is not your fault you couldnt have known.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:10 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

update: well i went to see the doc about her and not only did i loose the baby, but the pregancey was in here tube and they removed, it and her overy .......i the baby and now this.. what have i done...i know and i read what you all say and it helps so much but now this...i dont know what to do i feel like shit..she said if it happen again she wont be able to have kids ever.. now i am painor like shit... i know it takes two to tango but...most of it time i ask for it or sue does..and my mom and pops care alot for me, but now my dad wont talk to me and all i get from them is how i was ilresponiable and foolish.... what i said to them both i have people who dont even know me at all,they just know me as Mad John on the RD board, these conpleat stranges have better advice and support then you..so go ahead and put you 2cents in.. these people show me love/respesct when i need it and all you can say is that i am illresponseable. wheres the love? i ask.. nothing but sliance... i ask my mon since i did this and i put here here in this hospital, Where is dad at? he is always talking about being a man to me...so why is he not here with his son????? helping him durning his lose... Mom said your right and i said i am being a man and taking care of business.. what is he been doing for the past 2 f***ing years etc etc

but i just want to thank you all for your support and i hold all of you in the highest respect..

Deep bow to all

john magoon
Old 06-22-2005, 09:25 AM

John I am so sorry for yours and your girlfriends loss. It is a very hard thing to go through. Everything has been said that I would've said....but we are all here for you. I am sorry to hear that you parents aren't being there for you. I know that makes it even harder. Just know that it isn't your fault, you had no idea. And it may be harder for you guys to conceive in the future w/ only 1 ovary producing eggs, but it is possible.