Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hot Teacher Victimizes Two 18-Year-Olds with booze and sex

Old 07-17-2014, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

an adult is an adult

if we, as a society, determined that at age 18 a person is an adult and can make adult decisions, then it should extend to all aspects regardless of the situation.

if an 18 yo was having sex with their boss, should the boss be arrested?

if a 24 year old cop had an 18 year old girlfriend should he be arrested?

both are in a position of authority.

hell, at 18 they could be drafted and die for this country but OMG they had SEX IN HIGH SCHOOL! PLZ ALERT ALL DA AUTHORITIES

this chick is now gonna have to register as a SEX OFFENDER for having a relationship with an ADULT. Her future as a teacher, something she went to school for many years and struggled to become, is over.

if the tables were turned, and it was a guy teacher, id feel the same way.

PS: someone needs to rule 34 this chick
Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 AM

Vehicle: 2013 BMW 128i

an adult is an adult

if we, as a society, determined that at age 18 a person is an adult and can make adult decisions, then it should extend to all aspects regardless of the situation.

if an 18 yo was having sex with their boss, should the boss be arrested?

Definitely not, unless for whatever reason the relationship was not 100% consensual and the boss was using coercion, blackmail, etc. and using and abusing their position of authority

if a 24 year old cop had an 18 year old girlfriend should he be arrested?

Same answer as above

both are in a position of authority.

hell, at 18 they could be drafted and die for this country but OMG they had SEX IN HIGH SCHOOL! PLZ ALERT ALL DA AUTHORITIES

this chick is now gonna have to register as a SEX OFFENDER for having a relationship with an ADULT. Her future as a teacher, something she went to school for many years and struggled to become, is over.

Which is 100% absurd, assuming all actions were 100% consensual, which I am pretty sure in this case they were.

if the tables were turned, and it was a guy teacher, id feel the same way.

PS: someone needs to rule 34 this chick
Old 07-17-2014, 09:52 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

...so we are in agreement then?
Old 07-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

let's all get naked and hug it out.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:23 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I think the difference with this issue is that the "victims" are adults. It's no different than plowing your boss. It may not be ethical, but its a decision between adults. If it's in poor taste that's fine, but 2 adults made the decision.

If every guy in here regardless of ages is willing to spin the wheel of diseases, what is to say that these guys can't logic it out any better?

And no if it were females of age I'd expect them to apply logic all the same. They can make the decision. When they are underage I pretty much fault the teacher on basic principle. The reason we as guys never fault the teacher when she beds (male) minor is because regardless of age, he's always thinking the same way. Guys will plow hot chicks when ever given the chance. If he can get it up he's sure as sh*t going to put it in. Women/girls, not so much
Old 07-18-2014, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tibbi
Guys will plow hot chicks when ever given the chance. If he can get it up he's sure as sh*t going to put it in.

I agree with you until here, because this is a terribly ignorant thing to say. Boys and men are victims of rape too, and not just by males.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by pnutkitten
Boys and men are victims of rape too, and not just by males.

Although true, I would say the incidence of males charging rape against attractive women is far lower than the incidence of males charging rape against unattractive women... which I think is the point of what most people are trying to say when these cases appear.

On another note, I think I took advantage of myself last night. When I woke up, there was an empty Jameson bottle, glitter and something sticky all over my house.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by i8acobra
Although true, I would say the incidence of males charging rape against attractive women is far lower than the incidence of males charging rape against unattractive women

100% not true.

Originally Posted by i8acobra
which I think is the point of what most people are trying to say when these cases appear.

100% true.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:38 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by pnutkitten
So we can argue that my logic is flawed because I used a definitive term when there exists a 1% variance not accounted for.

Coo

These guys still got lucky and I fail to see a problem with it.

I mean, aside from the itch and penicillin treatments they'll undergo. Small price to pay for a guaranteed A+ in that class.