Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Haynes Xtreme Guide To Sub-compact Performance

Old 06-29-2007, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would there be any interest in me typing up or scanning in the haynes diy book on sport compact performance stuff? I just bought it and wouldn't mind sharing it with rdtib. it includes everything from info about dynos to installing superchargers yourself and intakes, exhaust, ignition and basically everything for sport compact performance. I'll do it if there's an interest in it but won't take the time if nobody cares.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:42 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i too have that book. it's great for noobs-... and reference. if it doesn't get posted and you have no clue about performance stuff- go buy it!

a bit off topic but did you notice the turbo'd rdtib engine bay in that book? i had that book for months before i noticed it! page 18 "engine dress up", AND the funny part is they are missing the brake fluid cap hahahaha!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

If you did type it up, I could put it together in a website format, with like a different link to each chapter, or category, or however the book is set up. Either that, or when you type it up, make a PDF out of it. So it's like an eBook.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:53 PM

QUOTE (01steve @ Jun 29 2007, 02:42 PM)
i too have that book. it's great for noobs-... and reference. if it doesn't get posted and you have no clue about performance stuff- go buy it!

a bit off topic but did you notice the turbo'd rdtib engine bay in that book? i had that book for months before i noticed it! page 18 "engine dress up", AND the funny part is they are missing the brake fluid cap hahahaha!

HAHA, yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only person detail oriented enough to notice that! I laugh.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

hell yea man, scan it up !!!

theres never enough info to go around, and never enuf you can add to this community !!

Do it Do it