Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Freaking Florida

Old 08-20-2008, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I just got a ticket from a cop he pulled me over because.......my music was too loud mad.gif
I mean seriously pull someone for speeding or doing something dangerous or something...freaking thing is $94
Old 08-20-2008, 07:36 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

that sucks...i know that in some states/cities there is a noise pollution law and if the police can hear you music regardless if you windows are up then you can get a ticket...

its a stupid law and sorry to hear that
Old 08-20-2008, 09:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

ouch man that sux
Old 08-20-2008, 11:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i hate pigs, they seriously have nothing better to do then mess with people.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

they scare me, im actually a worse driver when they are behind me... ive been pulled over twice, once they thought i bought weed, so they pulled me and my 3 friends out and searched my car didnt find anything, the second time i got pulled over for doin 71 in a 55 i got a ticket, but he messed it up so it got dismissed. but bein searched for weed your first time bein pulled over, kinda sketched me out haha
Old 08-21-2008, 05:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

QUOTE (01WhiteTibby @ Aug 20 2008, 09:13 PM)
my music was too loud

Im sorry, If i can hear YOUR music in MY car with MY windows up then by all means MR. drillsergeant.gif is got every right to give you a ticket. If i can hear you coming and im at a gas station and your at the nearby red light, heres your ticket. Not only is it distracting im sure subtle noises, a horn, someone shouting, siren in the distance falls mute. mugshot.gif

The cop WAS doing his job, taking an inattentive driver off the road. Judging by your wording and how cops need to pull speeders of and such you dont like them at all.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (optimoprime @ Aug 20 2008, 11:01 PM)
i hate pigs, they seriously have nothing better to do then mess with people.

Pigs? And you are the reason they do.

Cops have jobs, and they have to enforce the rules, whether you, they, or anyone else likes it.

Don't want to get in trouble?

STOP BREAKING THE f***ING LAW!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Banned

noice... i love when people get pulled over cuz they are cranking their music so the whole block can hear them. its ridiculous.

i can't stand when some ***** pulls up behind me in an SUV blaring some shitty rap on his 8 12s thinking hes cool or something. they don't have radios in cars so everyone else has to listen to it.

i have to admit, back in HIGH SCHOOL, i got pulled over once for music being so loud, but its ridiculous to have your music anywhere close to those levels..
Old 08-21-2008, 07:56 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon Fx

Quite frankly I agree that if your music was too loud, as in obnoxiously loud, you deserved the ticket.

I find it rather immature for people to blare their music out so that the people in houses with their windows closed can still hear you drive by. Compensating much? Super loud music was a high school thing that some people just never grew out of.

Personally when I roll up to a stop light, I tend to turn my music down a notch (I typically like to play my music loud, hey trance, how can you not play it loud laugh.gif) just to be respectful of the cars around me. Out of respect and also so I don't come off as an immature kid.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (Bullfrog @ Aug 21 2008, 06:14 AM)
Im sorry, If i can hear YOUR music in MY car with MY windows up then by all means MR. drillsergeant.gif is got every right to give you a ticket. If i can hear you coming and im at a gas station and your at the nearby red light, heres your ticket. Not only is it distracting im sure subtle noises, a horn, someone shouting, siren in the distance falls mute. mugshot.gif

The cop WAS doing his job, taking an inattentive driver off the road. Judging by your wording and how cops need to pull speeders of and such you dont like them at all.

Well said man. There's a car that drives by my house around 10-11pm every night that ticks me off so bad. He has his music blasting and I can hear him from over a block away. This is in a residential area! I do occasionally crank up my music for a moment or to get a back massage, but NEVER around anyone else, and NEVER in a residential area. I don't want to hear anyone else's music, so I won't make other people listen to mine. I don't have a huge problem with it when nobody else is around, but if there's anyone close, TURN IT DOWN!!
I'm glad you got a ticket, I wish they'd give more out for loud music...
And what's with calling the police pigs?? They have a job to do, and if you ask me, it's a really important one, so how dare you call them pigs?? You might think they go overboard on occasion, and perhaps they do, but for the bulk of the good that the do, where does 'pigs' come from??? You make me sick.