Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Flying Steps

Old 03-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cr_fPKLlTA

My crew and I can do alot of the same routines they pull off, but these guys have some stuff that are just absolutely sick! Tonight while I'm spinnin at the club, I'm putting on a couple of longer old skool b-boy mixes and we're gonna video ourselves on the dance floor. I'll post them up once I get them back. smile.gif Ive been watching some other b-boy and poppin vids through out the day and I'm getting really stoked for tonight. Just wish I didnt have to spin until 3 am, and could stay on the dance floor all night. Oh well. Thats why long mixes of songs were created! laugh.gif
Old 03-07-2007, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ok, im impressed.

i got pretty good upper body strength and can do a pretty long handstand/walk on hands, but that stuff is incredible.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Upper body strength only comes in handy when doing the stalls and freezes (handstand stuff). As for the rotations (windmills, turtle rolls, headspins, etc...) thats all about being able to kick your legs out within a certain timing range. Balance obviously has alot to do with it too. I'm more of a popper than b-boy, but I can still pull off alot of stalls, freezes, and rotations like it was my job! smile.gif
Old 03-07-2007, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

Man I'M Old! I remember doing headspins 25 years ago ,(probably paralyze myself tyrin now),still love to uprock(cant hurt myself) lmao.gif always love to see new moves.