Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: ff or ie
firefox
58.82%
internet explorer
41.18%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Ff Or Ie?

Old 05-24-2005, 06:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ dont care bout the little guy i go for the better stuff, firefox. also firefox is open source, which means coders around the world help code it, not just a small microsoft staff. just to correct ya there. also its not to good for updates, theres not been any need for many. they fix the security issues there are, but there arent a lot of them, so not many updates.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:56 AM

oops i think i started something ... lol rolleyes.gif lol.gif
Old 05-24-2005, 01:21 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (00Tibby @ May 24 2005, 07:35 AM)
^^ dont care bout the little guy i go for the better stuff, firefox. also firefox is open source, which means coders around the world help code it, not just a small microsoft staff. just to correct ya there. also its not to good for updates, theres not been any need for many. they fix the security issues there are, but there arent a lot of them, so not many updates.

yeah... i agree... you can't have any security issues without any doors.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:41 PM

i think everyone got tired of having to use everything microsoft... kinda makes life boring don't ya think? be like all of us driving one type of car, because we have to. i switch it up some and use FF most of the time, IE when i have to or feel like it.. even netscape sometimes. doing the same thing over and over again is boring, unless your doing your tiburon or your woman!