Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Everyday Annoyances...

Old 07-21-2005, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found a new one... places that only have one bathroom.. and it is set up for handicapped use. I have no problem with that, my Father is handicapped.. I just wish they would put a longer mirror in over the sink instead of a regular sized one dropped down so somebody in a wheel chair can see themselves...

there ARE other types of Physical handicaps besides the wheelchair bound... they need to see in the mirror too.. not just from the chest down.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

People wanting to race on the street, it just bothers me, they want to race but their parents wont let them race or some other thing when I tell them where the next auto x is, and people who always use the same thing to try to make u feel bad, like your fat, I m like dude Im overweight but I am alot more athletic than theyll ever be, it seems like only really small people use this who arent smart or have anything for them
Old 07-21-2005, 09:14 PM

Being addressed in spanish anywhere I go (example: subway). I understand they see a lot of people during the day who don't speak english, and I know I look pretty damn mexican - but damnit, I speak perfect english (and not very much spanish!).

Looking at my pay statement and seeing all the F****n taxes they take out.

All the damn turning lanes here in the bay require a turning light. The road is clear, what a waste! In phoenix, most lights you can turn if your direction is green and the other way is clear.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:07 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

How about the fact that it says "Supercharged" under my name when I have a f-ing turbo in my avatar and I have a turbo Tib. WTF?!?!?! mad.gif
Old 07-22-2005, 11:20 AM

rude f***en people...

Or people who take shit TOO seriously...

I hate working on cars when someone is serious or cant take a joke...
Old 07-22-2005, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

People that think its okay to rape someones cousin!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf.gif wtf1.gif blowup.gif getout.gif damnit.gif thumbsdown.gif ban2.gif 2finger.gif