Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Are you a happy drunk, or angry drunk?
Yes
91.67%
No
8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

The Drunk Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I personally do not drink often, but I love watching people get wasted.

Share your stories!
Old 01-20-2007, 10:57 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

for the most part, i am a pretty shy/easy going person. i don't really talk much unless i feel very comfortable.... get me some wobbly pops in me and i become the complete opposite. very open. willing to talk to complete strangers. its something i wish i could do while sober, but i don't feel comfortable doing it..

i HATE angry drunks.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:11 AM

^^^same way mostly.

angry drunks are the same f***ers that ruin the good time and get everyone else pissed off at parties. hate em, especially when they are f***ers that have TONS to be happy about..
Old 01-20-2007, 11:14 AM

ill openly admit im a 420 fan. and we dont get angry. you will never see a baked person starting a fight with someone.

when it comes to drinking, im a little of both. i have a anger issue, and booze sometimes brings it out more so then being sober
Old 01-20-2007, 11:31 AM

well everyone has the capacity to get more aggressive. its whether or not something has to set you off or whether you are the one setting off other people.

i dont know, i've tried that stuff. i thought it was pretty stupid. just makes me want to sit down and sleep meanwhile the rest of the party is having a good time. no thanks, it sucks all the fun out of me.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:46 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Im not too much of a drinker at all..I honestly dont like it. But the couple times that Ive been drunk I was real happy, I laughed at everything, and I kept wanting to hug everyone lol
Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 PM

QUOTE (tibby01 @ Jan 20 2007, 12:31 PM)
i dont know, i've tried that stuff. i thought it was pretty stupid. just makes me want to sit down and sleep meanwhile the rest of the party is having a good time. no thanks, it sucks all the fun out of me.

it reacts to the type of person you are really, im alot more active while under the influence. normally i dont have the drive to work on cars, but if i have some good buds, i can spend hours in the garage, and get things done. its like a Zen like experience. lol

when im sober, im usually with my g/f, or sitting here on the forums....
Old 01-20-2007, 12:53 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I turn into the life of the party. If im there, your havin a good time

I was at a bar and this one steroid guy just went around looking for a fight, he would go to each person and try to rub them the wrong way or say something offensive just waiting to cause trouble, if the other person tried real hard to keep the tone pleasant he would move on to the next guy until he found somebody who would argue, then he wouldnt stop till he got thrown out or hauled to jail; what a party animal mad.gif