Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Cottonmouth In Florida?

Old 12-20-2006, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello folks. Been a while since I have logged on. I landed in FL on Monday morning at about 9:30 and have been bumming around Pompano Beach since then. We went to the beach today and was enjoying the high surf. I am having a blast. I am here with my Fiance Jen (Some of you who have been to Hyundai Sinday will remember her). We havn't been on a vacation like this ever. The best we did was go to Niagra Falls, but that wasn't that great since it is only a 20 minute drive from where we live.
Man... There are frickin Geckos everywhere. Yesterday I was following one to try to take it's picture and its damn tail fell of and began wiggling on the ground while the little bugger ran off.
If memory serves me correctly, Endlessmike lives somewhere near here.
It's warm and I have been in the pool a lot. Drinking a lot of this weak *** beer... I get full before I get drunk!!! LOL

We have been zooming around town in a little Scion XB. It is an experience for me since we don't have these in Canada. I feel like I am driving a toaster on wheels. But it makes the U turns a lot easier.

We will be down here till Friday and then we are on a plane back to Canada. The day after that we are headded to Muskoka which is about 3 hours north of Toronto to celebrate Christmas with my parents.

I will try to check back here in case somebody has any comments on this crap I have just typed.

Whelp... I'm off for another Bud Light... nana.gif
Old 12-20-2006, 05:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

awesome man, enjoy. alex01tib and swifttiburon are somewhere in florida right now on vacation as well.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

no wonder you're gettin full before drink. put the Biz Light away and buy some Molson XXX ;-) .... have a little bit of home while in Florida
Old 12-20-2006, 06:15 PM

you suck, Im stuck in sh!tty long island. I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!

I wanna take a trip to FL sometime very soon. Visit my old stomping grounds.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:34 PM

Hope you are having fun...and why is it that everyone NOT from FL wants to be here? I hate it here, but that may be because I live here. The winters are not too bad but summer sucks balls...
Old 12-20-2006, 07:14 PM

eh I hated it there when I lived there too but now I would definetly appreciate the sun, beaches, palm trees and wildlife.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I hate Florida too, but I can't wait to get back! At least your down in the Real Florida. Enjoy your vacation!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah dude, congrats!! it's really nice at the beach where it's nice and warm, and nothing beats being a beach bum.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:13 PM

I suppose you guys (and I use the term to include the ladies too) are right, I can't complain too much. At least I'm not in sub-arctic temps. or getting shot at by America hating foreigners...
Old 12-20-2006, 08:30 PM

its pretty mild here in NY right now but it still sucks. We have amazing beaches here but you can only enjoy them like 4 or 5 months out of the year.