Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bye bye

Old 12-15-2002, 08:42 PM
Jon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bye bye

Well guys see you later this is me officially signing off. If anyone wants anything from me(bits from the UK info etc) ill be over at Xorro's board. Ive just finally had enough of the snottyness, posts bieng locked and now finally posts having parts removed from them and being edited by moderators so they look better, as in the alpine forum. It was fun but now its all gone pearshaped. Have fun see you all later.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:49 AM

frown
Old 12-16-2002, 01:39 AM

Can you show us an example?
Old 12-16-2002, 02:10 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

pare_john:
Can you show us an example?
Basically on the product boards companies can delete posts that are negative about their product. So the examples are deleted.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:13 AM

everyone, just go and visit the SR forum. Take a look at how all of the first gen. customers are treated by Yamaneko when voicing our minds about the money that we have invested in the 1st gen taillights. We get treated like some beatches!!!! I think everyone is just plain sick of it!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 02:49 AM

Jon:
Ive just finally had enough of the snottyness, posts bieng locked and now finally posts having parts removed from them and being edited by moderators so they look better, as in the alpine forum. It was fun but now its all gone pearshaped. Have fun see you all later.
I was offended by that and im pretty sure the other mods will be too...

I havent chaged $hit... none of the other moderators have changed $hit

We dont even have access to change $hit in the company forums

The only people who will change $hit, are the representatives from that company and random

In the other forums, every company has been bashed on with the exception of HP.com since they are still nOObs

But anyways...
You obviously missed the whole point of this site...
You wont be missed...
Have a nice life... rolleyes.gif

[ December 16, 2002, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: JAWS 021 ]
Old 12-16-2002, 03:48 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Jon-

I wish you would have brought this to my attention before you decided to leave.

If ANYONE has "problems" or "issues" with the forum/any of the sub forums. Feel free to let me know. I won't delete your e-mails! tongue.gif
Old 12-16-2002, 04:09 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Random:
Jon-

I wish you would have brought this to my attention before you decided to leave.

If ANYONE has "problems" or "issues" with the forum/any of the sub forums. Feel free to let me know. I won't delete your e-mails! tongue.gif
Well I have an issue Random. Every time people try to talk and resolve an issue with SR, someone moves the topic to THEIR threads and then the ALLMIGHTY Mrs. Yam yanko locks it, puts in his last words, and still doesn't help. I know a few of my posts have been cleaned up or deleted on here, and it doesn't piss me off that bad, but this SR stuff is silly. Is this still their board or what? If people have an issue with them, they should be able to talk about it. We never stopped the HDK talk did we? SR has gone to shat and people need a place to at least talk about it and get rid of their fustrations, especially since they aren't getting any help from SR.

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2002, 04:52 AM

Yam yanko locks it, puts in his last words, and still doesn't help
Youre talking about the euro light thread. I cannot give any help more than what i did. I have not done one single thing on that project, and am not going to say anything on the status of if since i do not have the full story. I did help by saying that 1. if you want your money back, ask for it, and 2. the korean office will be updating the page shortly on it. Beyond that, what are you expecting? You cant MAKE me have an update that I dont have.

people need a place to at least talk about it and get rid of their fustrations
Thats the problem. This board is not for people to get rid of their frustrations. Especially when it includes slandering a company. Lights taking a long time? yes, thats not slander, but a lot of the other things said was erroneous.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:00 AM

Why is it so hard to understand that YAM does not have control of when the EURO lights will be available and shipped? How many times have I explained this on various boards to the masses?

Cripes and strife people, just ask for your goddam money back.