Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bored At Work? Take Surveys!

Old 05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I received a "Special Invitation" from OpinionPlace today and thought I'd share.

Dear Opinion Place® Member,

We have a Special Invitation for you to try to qualify for an online focus group. You can earn a $20 PayPal® credit if you qualify and complete the online focus group. You will be entered into the Opinion Place sweepstakes just for trying but you must hurry as this study will fill up fast.

Online focus groups have additional requirements than most Opinion Place surveys.

To attend interactive online sessions:

If you are using AOL, please cut and paste the URL into a different browser and use your other browser for both the qualification and the actual online focus group.
You will need to use the same computer for the online focus group that you use to qualify. The computer must be running Windows Vista, 98, ME, XP, NT 4.0+, 2000 (or above) with one of the following browsers installed: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher.
You will need to show up at least 15 MINUTES prior to the scheduled start time, to successfully prepare for the session. There is limited space availability, so only the first to arrive will be able to participate.
You must be logged on for the entire session and be an active participant for at least 80% of the session.
Please click HERE to take this survey.

If the above link is not clickable, you may copy and paste or type the URL below into your browser window:
http://mail.opinionplace.com/.......

Your Opinion Place waiting period will not change as a result of completing this special study.

Thank you for your participation,

Amanda
Program Coordinator
Project #: 1#020##
Opinion Place Special Invitation

P.S. Survey participation is on a first come first served basis. We are always interested in your opinions but you must HURRY as this survey will fill up fast.

I did the quick 3 minute screener of questions, and they asked if I'd like to be included in the interactive discussion (focus group) for $20 deposited into PayPal. I chose the time I wanted to participate (moderator led questions, videos, and I guess I will type responses). It said it could take as long as 75 minutes. I guess I'll be busy next Tuesday night @ 7:30
Old 05-31-2008, 10:23 AM

^ Thats cool. I didn't get an email 02.gif
Are you still getting emails from survey savvy? I used to get like 2 and 3 a week, now I haven't gotten any in a while.
BTW I started trying fusion cash. Im at $15.50 right now, can't get any money though till I get at least $25.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

What's your link for fusion cash? Did you sign up under Missy? How much work are you having to do to get money?

SurveySavvy has always sent me less surveys than anyone else. I get them in spurts it seems. No, haven't had many lately.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:51 PM

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=LordCthulu
The work is debatable. Sometimes it's just signing up for something, sometimes it's filling out a survey. You can make as much as $20 at once, but you have to do something not so free, like sign up for blockbuster.
Finally got my $4.75 from opinionplace I think I posted about before lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:26 PM

I'm logged on those of these survey panel. And I wont a lot of money while answered to the longest survey often getting me between 5 and 20 $. Or a chance to win in the montly pool.