Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Aparrently I'm Not 21

Old 01-14-2007, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

[rant]

real long story, but i dont want to cut it down, so im going to underline the important stuff for you skimmers

Ok, wow, so me and alex and alex's friend go to the club we ALWAYS go to, to meet some of our friends that were already there, we get there and alex gives his I.D. to the bouncer, he stamps his hand, and alex pays. I give my I.D. to the bouncer (real fat guy-not muscle under fat kind, just fat) and he looks at it, looks at me, looks at it again, looks at the I.D. and says, "whats your address", so i give it to him, he says, "ummm, do you have another form of I.D.? i show him my credit cards, SS card, even my damn registration, and he looks at me and says, "I dont think thats you" and hands me my I.D. back.

Alex's friend (scott) said "whatever lets go", and i got pissed and followed suit. Alex stayed behind and he said something like "(chuckles) are you serious? youve got to be kidding me man, thats her, the picture is only 4 months old, she hasnt died her hair, she's even wearing the same damn lipstick, how can you have eyes that work and think that there are too many dissimilarities between the girl and the ID when they look EXACTLY the same?"

His response, "thats not her"

So alex insists he should get his money back
since he spent literally 2 seconds in the actual club itself, and they gave it back to him.

On the way out alex said "if you were looking at a box of jelly doughnuts youd recognize it you fat F%$king son of a B%#$$ c$#$ sucking mother F$*#&$!!!" (verbatim)

So we go out to the car and fume a little and alex goes back in to ask for the manager, the bouncer said that he was the manager, alex asked for the owner, he said he was the owner, alex asked him his name, he refused, then alex shouted some curse words, called him an F-ing liar, and came back out to the car.[/u]

So alex called the club, got a different guy, and asked for the owner, the guy said she wasnt here, he asked for her name,

the guy says, "i dont know her name"

"you dont know your boss' name?"

"nope, i can take a message tho"

"fine, i gave him my name and said to tell the manager that i had a altercation with an employee and i wanted to file a complaint"

"what was the complaint and who was the employee"

"Id really much rather just talk to your boss"

"i wont give her the message if you dont tell me first"

"what the hell? fine, this is what happened..." Then i told him the story

He said "well her I.D. must not look like her or its expired "

"no it looks exactly like her, its only 4 months old, its valid, and she looks exactly the same" and i told him about the credit cards SS's and such and he said we should have had the passport with us, we say it wouldnt help because she had blonde hair and was like 16 plus its like a half hour a way.

alex said "well look i just wanted to talk to the owner and let her know her bouncer is retarded"

"EXCUSE ME!?!"

"your bouncer ISNT DOING HIS JOB"

"our bouncer is the best in syracuse"

"apparently not because he cant F*%^ing see, i bet your not even going to give the manager my information"

"ive got it right here" (reads it off)

"i suppose your not going to give me your name so when i call back in a few days theres nobody to take responsibility for recieving this phone call?"

"nope"

"so you cant give me the bouncers name, the owners name, or your name, so everybody who works there doesnt have a name"

"correct"

"look, your obviously not helping so i'm going to bring my girlfriend back with her license, passport, SS card, credit cards, birth certificate, non driver's I.D., and im going to make sure that i get an apology for this."

"ok you do that"

so we came home, our whole night was ruined, and we only get to hang out with these guys once in a blue moon.

I know other people that get in with fake I.D.'s and mine is real, and i get hassled, and its not like i look diferent, look at my ID and a picture of myself at the top of my post, yah i wasnt smiling in the picture alex took but its obvious in real life its me
[/rant]
Old 01-14-2007, 01:04 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Wow, that is bullshit. That whole club sounds shady, so why would you guys go there? LOL Sounds like you guys always went there, didn't you recognize the bouncer or him recognize you?

Also why didn't you just tell him to call the police to prove it to his fat ass? Isn't there police around there anyways?

Lastly why didn't you call your friends and go meet up at another bar smile.gif ?
Old 01-14-2007, 01:23 AM

We went there before and the guy gave me a lil crap but I got in.There were cops there but they were shady too..they were defending the bouncer, and when Alex started saying stuff they kinda just looked away and didnt care.

We couldnt go to any other bars because Alex wouldnt be able to get in.

LOL I thought it was funny when Alex called the "manager" and the guy said that that bouncer was the best in Syracuse. lmao.gif

It really bothered me..Ive gotten crap before about my i.d. too but thats when I had red hair lol so it was understandable.

I was insulted really. I mean what do I wake up every morning with a different face?
Old 01-14-2007, 01:28 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Wow i was so pissed guys, i was foaming at the mouth shouting because i couldnt believe the audacity and ignorance of this guy.

It was supposed to be a nice night hanging with our friends and tippin a few back, suxors.

and while i am 20 (til may, woot) we can get me into the bar if we go to the right place, but the reason we couldnt call the guy and tell him to leave with us was because his fone was dead, all i got was a message on my voicemail earlier tonight saying "arod, (my nickname) my phones dying and were already on our way so we'll meet you there"

he gave me his friends number but he must have read it off wrong because i called and it was some old lady's voice mail lmao lmao.gif

*oh and tanc there were like 4-6 officers there that are supposed to watch for drunk people going to drive, and incase a fight/shootout starts, but they didnt want to get involved; i was pissed, ugh.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Damn bro you got some real self control theres no way I woulda not rocked that dude in the face to make him see a little better.. what a prick. Come to philly we got plenty of fun clubs
Old 01-14-2007, 02:19 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/\ oh i wanted to haul off and hit him, but there were mad cops around so they would have jumped on me and hauled me to jail before i could hit him twice, but im sure itd be worth the time in jail lol

they were all p*ssies anyway, nobody wanted to man up and say my name is XXXX

but no doubt, we should all have a meet somewhere and totally rock a club with like 16 tibs in the parking lot lmao.gif.

:side note: we did see a white RD2 when we pulled in, looked like it was in good shape
Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

You look skinnier in the top picture.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

What club was it, because I'm booked to spin at a club out there in a couple of weeks. If its the same one, I'll be able to get you guys in. Then again...if it is the same club...not sure if I want to spin somewhere as shady as that. tongue.gif
Old 01-14-2007, 09:27 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

lol wow i cant belive she had any trouble getting ito the country club, i like that place on thursday nights. you should have said screw em and gone to armory sqaure, i might not be 21(till may also) but i know a few bars that we could get into with just our normal id's
Old 01-14-2007, 10:14 AM

Well, at least the guy thinks you look younger than you really are. wink1.gif