Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anna Nicole Smith Outcome

Old 02-22-2007, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you all watch the hearing today? wtf.gif ??

This judge just did not seem for real...I read that a lawyer's poll in Florida voted 22% saying he is not qualified to be a judge.

On the other hand, thank goodness they're getting somewhere now - I'm sure by now Anna Nicole's remains are getting worse, fruit flies gettin' at the melons and everything.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

he was crying? lol wtf... that whole case is full of it. i stopped listening. america is just enticed with it. my question is why the media shows anna nicole while Nuclear World War 3 is about to happen.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:55 PM

^Yeah I think that Iran and other potential conflicts are talked about so much that everyone is used to hearing it - and when the nukes actually light off it will catch many by surprise.

It's just morbid that they hold on to a body for this long because of everyone fighting over crap - that's why you have a will with very clear specifics. Sad that the official viewing won't be like a normal funeral visitation as I'm sure she's decomposing rapidly.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:59 PM

James Brown was just buried this week. They will hold hold on to Anna for much longer, i guarantee it.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:15 PM

See for yourself...stunning - she's high here apparently.

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/14030
Old 02-23-2007, 12:07 AM

This is a sad case and I refuse to watch the news when they are showing this crap.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:16 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

is that video real? i doubt it... but if it is that's some serious bogus stuff. if that video is real she's clearly out and if i ever saw anyone of my friends like that i'd send them to the hospital and fast instead of film it. lol what an a-hole filming something truly isn't functioning in her head like for real hello.

this judge in this cake is a loon. he's so arrogant.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:27 AM

I watch it for a few hours and just lost interest with all the crap, the judge is just a compltete moron, I'm sure hes to worried about his penis pump.

To me, it is preety evident where she wanted to be buried, when she buried her son she bought two plots side by side and that would lead me to beleive thats where she wanted to be.