Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

10 Reasons Why You Should Un-Friend Someone On Facebook....

Old 03-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default 10 Reasons Why You Should Un-Friend Someone On Facebook....

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/art...mentid=23100736

lmao.gif Since I have like 2400 friends on my profile...I see ALOT of those types of things happening all the time. And before anyone asks why I have so many people on my profile...its for networking purposes as a DJ. I receive anywhere from 10-20 friend requests a day from people who see me at the clubs or in the press. blink.gif
Old 03-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Someone in your position should have two accounts... One for you and one for "DJ Kalifornia". This way you can use the DJ one for all of your appearance dates, business contacts, etc... and use the other one for family and friends. Just don't ever use your DJ name on your personal one so when people search, they won't see both.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nah...I know other DJ's who have like 2 or 3 fan pages, as well as groups and all that crap. Too much of a pain in the ass to keep all those pages updated. I just have my one profile and thats it. One day when I hang up the headphones for good and call it quits...I'll then either delete the page and start over with only the people I truly know or just go through and delete everyone from the Kali page.

Plus, 95% of this city and other cities all know me as Kalifornia. Even my close friends and sisters all call me Kali. Its kind of funny actually.