Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Random Please Help *NOS*

Old 03-13-2002, 02:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SCCA 01 Elantra:
haha, I must be one of the few who knows about the fpr integration on the newest beta. smile.gif See fordfaster I told ya it was part of the pump. Now all I got to do is figure out how to get the pump out of the tank. I am assuming there is a compartment somewhere inside the car since I didn't see anything o get to the top of the tank from inside the trunk. sad.gif
check brendens site wink
Old 03-13-2002, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

The 2001+ use a "returnless" system. There is no "fuel pressure regulator". Only a fuel pressure sensor, that sends a signal to the ECU, and the ECU sends more or less voltage to the pump, altering the fuel flow and pressure.

Modify/mess with at your own risk.
Old 03-14-2002, 09:33 AM

I think we got totally off subject here. Someone please just let me know what i have to do to get the zex 55hp system to work properly in my 1999 accent...thanks again
Old 03-14-2002, 02:25 PM

ok, back to getting a nitrous kit to work on your car..

step 1.

buy a zex kit.

step 2.

buy an upgrade in-tank fuel pump (for safety's sake)

step 3.

install the zex kit and the in-tank fuel pump..

step 4.

SPRAY IT and DONT SAY IT !!!
Old 03-15-2002, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Sorry, this was me. I was doing some testing and didn't know I was logged in under the test account.

Brewhaha:
I would NOT reccomend the just "plug and Spray" approach. We need to know how much fuel your stock injectors flow.

If you do not know, These guys can probably tell you. If not, if you send your injectors to them, they will be able to clean and flow test them and THEN you will know.

I'm guessing SOMEONE knows how big the injectors in the accent are...we just need to find that figure...

Ditto on the fuel pump. We need to know how much fuel the stock accent pump is capable of.

Sure, you could just hook up a 55 shot and see how it goes...but to me...that would be "spray and pray"