Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/nitrous-oxide-nos-zex-nx-express-venom-etc-27/)
-   -   nx nitro express kit on tibby (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/nitrous-oxide-nos-zex-nx-express-venom-etc-27/nx-nitro-express-kit-tibby-4081/)

XtremezTiburon 08-01-2002 10:04 PM

All hail to the Venom god...lol. I don't think they know to much on the Venom end. Oh well. THe way I look at it: If its nitrous, I'm happy. *cough*Venom rules*cough*. Its a good thing a $6-$700 system is a "Fisher price designed system". Thats one damn expensive toy :D

JAWS 021 08-01-2002 11:39 PM

i love nitrous
tongue.gif
maybe one day ill do a 500 shot direct port setup... just for ****z and giggles
lol

Veniston 08-01-2002 11:49 PM

I'd like to see that.....from the safety of a bunker outside the blast radius wink

JAWS 021 08-01-2002 11:51 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Veniston:
I'd like to see that.....from the safety of a bunker outside the blast radius wink </div>LMAO!
that would be a pretty kool explosion...lol

hmmm 500 shot though.... i could sell all my turbo stuff and....
ahhhhhhhh
stupid voices!
lol

that would really be kool though... i could buy stronger ross pistons, titanium rods, buy 2 more bottles for a 3 bottle setup in the trunk (screw the speakers), tune my 550cc's with an safc, buy a progresive setup OR THE VENOM VCN-2000...lol... hmmm
*light bulbs*
:D

[ August 02, 2002, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: JAWS 021 ]

XtremezTiburon 08-02-2002 01:41 AM

can I take out a life insurance policy on ya Jaws? You got "mad nitrous addict disease". Oh and if ya die, somebody send me pics of the big boom. :D

JAWS 021 08-02-2002 01:47 AM

no im serious...lol
i think it would be a kick ass setup
imagine opening the tibby trunk to find 3 nice black venom bottles stacked up all linked together with pressure reaching 1500PSI....

then a 125 shot nozzle on each cylender...

It would work... stronger pistons, titanium rods (hopefully i wont shatter one), thats all it would take

that would be a kick ass setup

i think i just found out what to do with my spare engine....

oh wait... imma need a tranny
DOH!
sad.gif

BTW... im not addicted man :D ,... even though everyone thinks i am :confused:

[ August 02, 2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: JAWS 021 ]

JAWS 021 08-02-2002 05:26 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tibboy316:
if i have a stock tibby with no mods but a random special cai how high of shot u thikn i could pull outta my ass? think i could get a 65 or should i stick with a 55</div>depends on what kit you go with

with a 55... any kit will do

for a 65 i recommend you upgrade your fuel pump

then... depending on what kit you get, you can go as high as a 125 shot via direct port

or
do a 80 shot dry setup
it all depends how insane you are

hawaiibullrider 08-04-2002 12:48 AM

Hey guys, I think I was the one Jaws was referring to on the NX expert crap. Anyway on a fully stock 2.0L that puts out a factory rated 140HP to the flywheel the 75HP jettings will be really really close to the limits of the fuel pump which is 240HP. The 75HP NX system is rated at the wheel so thats 75 WHP which equates to about a 95 HP to the crank. So you add about 95 to the 145HP to the crank and you get 240 HP at the crank. I would not recomend running that close to fuel pump limits. The 50HP jetting I promise you will feel as its about the equivalent to a 70shot NOS jetting. If you were to upgrade the fuel pump (ie. Eclipse turbo pump) You would be able to run the 75HP jettings with no probs. Past that your looking at internal upgrades. As far as safety goes NX will be coming out with an A/F ratio cutoff here soon. It was supposed to be out last year but got held back because it was too sensitive. This unit is why most people think the venoms are safer. NX also has an optional fuel pressure cut off switch.

Anyway I hope this answered your questions.

HRD_Tiburon 08-04-2002 04:38 AM

All I have ever used was Nitrous Express, for about 7 years now.

tibboy316 08-04-2002 09:04 AM

hows nx work for yah