KFX Performance
Sponsor:    KFX Performance
R&D for your Hyundai, new parts development, Colt Cams, tuning Korean Cars for almost 10 years.
http://www.kfxperformance.com/

Kfx Performance Site Issues...

Old 12-25-2008, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

^^^ what about my engine damper? fingersx.gif
Old 12-25-2008, 12:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
I emailed NRG for you (and one other) on Monday, if I don't hear back by Wednesday (give em a few days for Christmas), I'll call them daily till I get your parts.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Dec 25 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>There are 2 Dampers, that's my point. There is a LONG one that is like 12 inches long, and there is the short one, which we use. The RIO used the long one.

It doesn't frigging MATTER that the cars can use the same strut bar, or other parts, it doesn't mean tht this will fit between them. You can use the same strut bar between the several different models, which even have the same engine, but the engine mounts aren't identical, and it doesn't mean that the distances to all spots are the same.

Regardless, if we haven't test fit it, it's not guaranteed to fit. Since it's not your situation, have HIM contact us. He can say "forget it", but I dont' know what he's saying "forget it" about, Bill will also ask him for his order information, and to verify the part he got. I can almost guarantee he got the short damper, but since you are unwilling to try to help the situation out, and aren't an involved party, don't bother posting about it again.</div>

WOW. b1gb4ll3r was saying that all along. The LOOOOOOOONG 1 is needed. The short 1 was received. (Try rereading his posts above.) There are people throughout HyundaiForums that have the RIO damper on their ACCENTS so you can forget about your "test fitting" since everyone already knows they fit. & b1gb4ll3r was trying to find out info for his broinlaw so why are you getting all hostile towards him??? & what did he get susupended for>?
Old 12-25-2008, 11:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Uhm, no? He didn't say that all along at ALL. He said it didn't fit, I asked him some information, then he said "it doesn't reach". I then asked him a few times for the order information, which he refused to even acknowledge. I think you need to re read the posts, as you are stating something was said that wasn't.

I don't need your help Erikgsi, I did the R&D for the Rio kit, so I know what parts are needed, thanks.

I don't have to forget about any test fitting, that's what I do for KFX. Not everyone knows they fit, I obviously didn't, and that automatically knocks out your statement of "Everyone". I bet 99% of the members here didn't know that. Big baller was going off and didn't want to give me the order information I need to try to help him. If his "broinlaw" needs some help, he can post. I didn't get hostile at all. Do I need to put a bunch of smiley faces to get folks to stop thinking I'm picking on people or being hostile? If you guys all know that it fits, great, glad we don't have to do it for another car then, makes my job easier.

What did he get suspended for? Well, honestly that's none of your business. What I will tell you is I didn't suspend him, and it has nothing to do with KFX. Javageek suspended him, and all of the staff have agreed about it so far. If Javageek wants to tell you, he can, please message him.

Guys and gals, if you don't have anything to add to the thread, just don't post. I'm home for 4 days straight and don't feel like dealing with everyone's drama, unkay?

Thanks.

Oh, here.

lmao.gif hail.gif fing02.gif nana.gif cool.gif haha.gif lmao.gif offtopic.gif

All better? Anyone still butthurt?