Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Whats Up Ppl

Old 08-09-2007, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Quick note. As promised, I gave him a week off to COOL off and get his wits together. He is welcome back here when he reads the rules and calms down a bit.

We ARE a bit strict, but it's because we prefer it that way. I say WE, because 99% of the members here have stated such.

Here's his apology PM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>hey u know what man? i am really sorry bout what i said .im drunk as hell and i think this was all jus a big misunderstanding on my behalf . i jus dont like ppl telling me how do shi8 u know . ive got kids too , my family has been in the marines and airforce also , btw i never claimed that a camgear would make 55 hp that was that guy drivintibnaked or whatever his name is yeah i was outa line i shouldnt have said that but it jus seems like telling some1 that there typing like a 2 yr is offensive to me and that other person calling me retarded that wasnt nice either . yeah lately iv been on edge i think karma is comming back around for me . anyways im not sayen this to save my self on here im sayen this because its the rite thing to do , i made a mistake and i shouldnt have so it was my fault and u can post this up in a thread if you want anyways i g2g man late!</div>

Don't take the name calling in the shoutbox that hard man, it's all just for a good time. I apologize if your feelings were hurt.

b****.

cool.gif joke.gif drillsergeant.gif smile.gif

Everyone make sure to welcome him back.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:41 PM

I feel bad for his children.

Seems that the US educational system has failed once again.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:18 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>hey u know what man? i am really sorry bout what i said .im drunk as hell and i think this was all jus a big misunderstanding on my behalf . i jus dont like ppl telling me how do shi8 u know . ive got kids too , my family has been in the marines and airforce also , btw i never claimed that a camgear would make 55 hp that was that guy drivintibnaked or whatever his name is yeah i was outa line i shouldnt have said that but it jus seems like telling some1 that there typing like a 2 yr is offensive to me and that other person calling me retarded that wasnt nice either . yeah lately iv been on edge i think karma is comming back around for me . anyways im not sayen this to save my self on here im sayen this because its the rite thing to do , i made a mistake and i shouldnt have so it was my fault and u can post this up in a thread if you want anyways i g2g man late!</div>

FREAKIN' SHI8!!!!!

Dude, I was telling you that you had to RETARD your cam timing for anything above 55hp for Nitrous oxide! I told you REDZMAN had a retarded adjustable cam gear for his retarded tiburon so that he could retard his timing, you retard. You asked, i answered. 55HP = 0 degrees retard, 65HP = 2 degrees retard, and 75HP = 4 degrees retard, retard. I run a 55HP nitrous shot with no retard because I don't have and adjustable cam gear. Not that it matters, alot of people run 75 with no retard.

You were admittedly drunk shouting in the shout box last night, and you pissed off the wrong person, retard.

Also, about the polish sausage thing... That was a A -> B conversation you should have C'n your way out. Tibbychick asked me if I spoke polish. I said No, but I have a polish sausage, or so I'm told.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:11 AM

^lol. Yeah I don't understand why he got so offended by that? Maybe he's afraid of his own inner thoughts about man sausage?? greddy2.gif
Old 08-12-2007, 08:59 PM

owned.gif

Hopefully you can clean up your typing and re-introduce yourself in a proper way that will be recognized and understood by everyone here.

If so, then welcome back (for when you come back).

If not, then good-bye.

(I have a migraine from deciphering your posts, or perhaps it was one of my daily random cluster headaches (I'm actually being serious sad.gif ) just popping in.)

(Sorry to be off-topic but that was by far the best comeback to a "wanna-be b****out" I've ever seen in my entire life. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I 'ain't' your bro.</div> ROFL. lmao.gif )
Old 08-12-2007, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah wow, i just expected to read a normal intro thread and i actually cleaned up one of his pre-owning posts, then i realized what he'd done. lol

DTN: I think its real funny he thought you were calling him a retard when you were talking about timing retard lmao.gif

ok one other thing, about the rank thing.

now you either meant rank as in going above redz and using that person to go agianst redz (as in the term, "pull rank"), or you were using "rank" as some slang for "shit"

Ill assume the former, good god man, you really thought you could get somebody to pull rank on redz by tattleing to java about redz doing exactly what he was appointed to do? yah, not gonna happen. Redz IS ON the highest rung on the ladder, which is the admin rung

And for gods sake type like an adult.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Actually, I'm the sag in the paint on the bottom of the top rung.

Javageek is the worn out spot on TOP of that rung. LOL
Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

LOL What a clown. Maybe he shouldn't drink if he acts like that when he is intoxicated. I can only imagine what would happen in public if he acted like that to the wrong person.