Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Whats Up Ppl

Old 08-09-2007, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

redzmanu obviously u dont get it do u bro? see i really dont give a f*** what u say guy i guess u didnt get my pm were i told u to go f*** urself in ur asscrack bra . ur not gona sit here thinking cause ur a mod on here like ur a monitor on a kidds bus to tell me how to type . obvisouly u seem to have slective sight seeing how u said shit to the ppl that were talking bout have sausages and talking shit to me calling me a retard maybe i should contact the owners of the website and let em know about how their moderator is a lil cocky little punk who thinks he can get away with whatever u know what i dont care as long as i get through that ur an asshole and that u think u know everything ive made my point !
Old 08-09-2007, 10:44 PM

What's an "asscrack bra"? Pics???

"U" sound like a white boy trying to be black. Please stop, you're only making a fool out of yourself and disgracing the Accent every time you drive it.

tool.gif
Old 08-09-2007, 10:49 PM

Dude....REDZMAN pretty much owns this damn website. lol
Old 08-09-2007, 10:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Aug 9 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What's an "asscrack bra"? Pics???

"U" sound like a white boy trying to be black. Please stop, you're only making a fool out of yourself and disgracing the Accent every time you drive it.

tool.gif</div>
Its a Speedo,you know a thong for a guy.............. smile.gif
Old 08-09-2007, 10:58 PM

I think by "asscrack bra", he means a thong. Which would make sense because his avatar is a man in a thong. LOL gay.gif

edit: Larrs, thank you for confirming that! lol
Old 08-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Nex

lol, he said "go f ur self in your ass crack bro" to REDZMAN. Now as far as what an ASSCRACK BRA is, i guess what larrs said.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Oh, so he posted in public after he PM'ed me?

Well well well.

Guys and gals, enjoy a copy of his PM to me, and the reply below.

I'm sorry? Please type with some sort of punctuation, so I can understand you. Your gibberish (yes, that's a real word) is awfully hard to understand, but I'll go ahead and own you anyways.

Let's see, where to start.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>hey u wana play games over the internet huh u piece of a horses asscrack ?</div>

Ehh, yes, actually I do. This is why I have my Xbox 360, and Xbox Live, to play games across the internet. Piece of a horses ass crack? Really, at the age of 12 you should have a much better cut down than that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>u know what i could really give to f***s less about u or this website but i m the person that likes to speak my mind so bann me from this website or whatever but ur the biggest bullshiter u suck cock and u can go f*** ur fatass self in ur fatass u f***ing idiot !</div>

No, I didn't know that.

If you could care less about this site, why would you bother taking the time to register, do an intro post, and post around the forums? Poor little guy, I bet you get picked on a lot eh?

You are welcome to speak your mind on this site. Everyone is. But we do have rules. This website is a privately owned website, and we do enforce our rules. Either play by them, or go have the bishop play with you behind the altar.

To answer your accusations.

1. I am not a bullshitter. I have no reason to be. Many members of this site have met me and can attest to the fact that I am not a bullshitter. By the way, what did I bullshit about?

2. I have never sucked cock. I have tried to suck my own, but cannot quite bend far enough.

3. I cannot f*** myself, for the same reasons posted in #2 unfortunately. If so, I'd probably still be single.

4. Yes, I am a bit overweight, but that's due to me being a disabled veteran, and having lost the ability to do cardiovascular exercise while defending your rights as an American.

5. I am far from an idiot. I have a 3.65 in college after 2.5 years, and always graduated at the top of my classes in the military. I didn't do so well my last 2 years of High School, but that's because I was just plain tired of it. I wish I had applied myself better, but I'd never give up my 11 years in the US Army. My IQ is somewhere in the 11e range I believe. Please see #1 if you think I am "bullshitting".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>no1 on no f***ing b****ass website is gona ever f***ing tell me what to f***ing do especially how to f***ing type , what do u think ur everyones f***ing daddy on here or something ? u aint telling me how to type bro im sorry but im from a free country and its called united states of america ,see in the usa we have the free will to say what we want and do what we want , and also type how we want , haha u changed my name to time2getaclue i see yeah its time for u to get a clue as to learn not to tell ppl what to do and f*** with ppl cause u never know when its gona come back around and bite u in the ass bro yeah karma comes back around bro .</div>

That is what we'd call a "run-on sentence". You really should pay attention in English. See, the Internet is a medium of text. This means that the majority of thought or ideas are passed around via the written word, instead of voice, video, or other means. In such a medium, you need to type clearly and with well organized thought, so others can understand you with a minimum of translating. Talking with "leet speak" is for those not yet in their teens, or those that are sexually abused by their parents. Please grow up and try to be an positive addition to society.

Now to this rambling sentence...

6. You are wrong. Some one, nay, MANY people, will tell you on our "b****ass website", and others, what to do. It's the way of the world, and our website. You can either be a useful part of the community, or you can go post elsewhere.

7. I do not think I am anyone's daddy on here. Well, I am my son's STEP-DADDY, and he IS on this site, so I guess in a way, yes, I do think I am someone's daddy on here. In terms of the website though, I think of myself more as a "bullshit magnet" and "loser detector", and both of mine went off like wild when you showed up.

8. Actually, you are wrong again. I have already told you how to type on our forums, and will again if you continue to type like a 2 year old in mommies lap during her "video camera private time".

9. I 'ain't' your bro.

10. Wow, what do you know, we are both from the same country! What a trip is that? Wow, you type like you are from a 3rd world country, but demand the respect of a 1st world one? (By the way, this doesn't mean we are different worlds, it means we are in different levels of a stratified society) Yes, in the USA we have tons of freedoms, trust me, I know, I fought for them for 11 years in the US army. Some people, like you obviously, should have their freedoms restricted until they learn how to act like decent humans. The internet, however, is not owned by the USA, nor do the rights of an American have anything to do with the internet (your right for free speech ends at the door of a private website). And actually you are wrong. ANYWHERE in the world you have the free will to say what you want. Only in the USA do you have the FREEDOM to say it without being killed for it. Freedom of speech isn't a blanket freedom though, you are not allowed to say hurtful things or threaten people without consequences. You really should read your constitution and the bill of rights. Or are they not that far in preschool yet? Same with your freedoms to DO what you want. Yes, you can do what you want, but if it's illegal, you will be held accountable for it. Yes, you can type how you want. But you will get an F in a class for typing like that, and on most of the internet, people won't acknowledge what you've said or even read what you've said, if you type like you are 2. This leads me again to the rules of our website, of which you should read. After I am done with this PM, I will warn you for breaking the following rules.

1. Harassment of the staff or other members via PM.
2. Personal attacks.
3. Leet speak.

That's 4 warnings in just an hour. Quite the haul actually. I will also ban you from the site for one week to cool off. If I get another PM like this, I'll just suspend your PM's. It doesn't bother me at all.

Please grow up.

11. Yes, I did change your DISPLAY name, but you can still log in the regular way. Become a good member, and I have no problem changing it back.

12. I've never, in my whole life, EVER, met a ppl. If I ever do, I'll let you know. As such, I've never told a ppl what to do, or much more, f***ed or f***ed with a ppl. Since they come back around and bite you in the ass, if I ever DO meet a ppl, I will NOT tell it what to do, unless it's encroaching on my freedoms, and definately will not f*** with or f*** one.

13. Yes, Karma does come back around. Ever think that maybe this is Karma coming back around to you? Also, refer to #9 above.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and u know what u think jus cause ur a mod on here u can do what u feel like ?</div>

14. No, I didn't know that. For your information though, I am not a "mod". Actually, it's kinda funny, I've never been a "mod" on this site. I'm an administrator. There are 3 of us. Javageek (site owner), myself, and Tibby01. I don't think just because I am an admin that I can do what I feel like. I think that because I am a die hard member of this site, and have given more to the Hyundai community as a whole in the last year than you will in your whole life, that I can do what I feel like. Anyways, I only feel like following the rules of this site, and enforcing them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>huh ill come back on here on another name and u wont even know it then ill make u look real dumb ill get madd ppl on here to rank on u and make u feel real dumblike the fat peice of shit !</div>

15. Huh what? Oh, you don't think I could pick you out again if you sign back up? Please. This account isn't banned, or deleted, just do what you need to with this one, since you think you can make me look real dumb. You'll have to put a lot of effort in though, I'm between semesters, and bored, and unless you take an overnight typing course, you won't be hard to find.

16. "madd ppl" sounds like they are related to "ppl", and therefore are not welcome on this website. We do not appreciate things that bite others in the ass here. How does a "madd ppl" 'rank' on someone? Is t similar to a skunk? Skunk stink can be diluted with tomato juice. I find it interesting that something can "rank" on you and make you feel 'real dumblike the fat piece of shit'. That's just wierd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>u r half of the bullshit u got on here or trying to sell for madd money ill come on here an advertise the same product that performs beter for a cheaper price ! and ill have the customer back up to do it as well , and if u want i can contact the owners of this website and tell em how there mod redzman like to be a lil bossy little asshole on here thinking hes in control of everyone abusing his powers as a mod and how heshe is has very selective hearing on here and overlooks everyone else that was talking shit in that chatroom , yeah looks real good on your part bro .</div>

17. I am not half of the bullshit I got on here, nor do I sell anything for madd money. Is that the local currency for the 'madd ppl'?

18. You want to advertise? We do not have our vendor program running the way we want yet, but I'll contact you when it is. We do not accept this 'madd money', unless it is easily exchangeable.

19. Keep in mind when you put something up in the Classifieds forums here, that we do have rules in there, and they are as strict as the rest of the site. We also do not allow knockoffs or ripoffs of legitimate items to be sold or discussed here.

20. Feel free to contact the owner of the website. His username is Javageek. I can talk to him too if you want, he's one of my best friends (he's actually trying to get stationed out here near me now so we can 'chill' together more). He's kinda quiet around here, but is here often. He's active duty in the Air Force in Florida and has a bad ass tiburon. He put me where I am, and well knows I am not a "mod", and that I do enforce our rules with an iron fist. He'd probably be glad to hear that I haven't softened.

21. What powers did I abuse? You were talking about smoking blunts in the SHOUTBOX (we do not allow the discussion of drugs on this site), then typing like you were 2. Stuff like "y cnt u gyz cut me sum slak bra?", isn't welcome here. Again, read our rules, it's all in there.

22. Actually, you got that one right. I DO have selective hearing. I was diagnosed with it at the age of 14 in California. Very very astute of you. Anyways, hearing has nothing to do with reading, so your argument is moot, much like your point (moot = not valid). I heard very well what everyone was talking about. DTN was talking about polish sausage. Tibbychick asked him if he spoke polish. The rest of us were discussing how you type like a 2 year old and are a complete moron, and that no, your adjustable cam sprocket won't give you the 55 WHP you were saying it would.

23. Our site does NOT have a chatroom. I'm sorry about that. The software was just too buggy for it, so we use the shoutbox now. It works well enough, and is pretty full most of the time. Oh, and 99% of the people posting there can actually type, for some odd reason.

24. After reviewing your PM again, I'd agree. Looks great on my part. I did a good job tonight.

I'd say, in the future, you should learn who you are talking to, before you tell them to "suck a dick". You should read the rules of a site, before you think you know anything about it, and you really shouldn't piss where you sleep.

I am more than willing to change your avatars, sig, and display name back to something else, when you apologize to me in public on this site, and confirm you have read and understand the rules.

I'm even giving you a freebie, by not warning you for threatening the staff.

Grow up. Take a typing course. Impress your parents. Stop wasting my tax money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (time2getaclue @ Aug 9 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>redzmanu obviously u dont get it do u bro? see i really dont give a f*** what u say guy i guess u didnt get my pm were i told u to go f*** urself in ur asscrack bra . ur not gona sit here thinking cause ur a mod on here like ur a monitor on a kidds bus to tell me how to type . obvisouly u seem to have slective sight seeing how u said shit to the ppl that were talking bout have sausages and talking shit to me calling me a retard maybe i should contact the owners of the website and let em know about how their moderator is a lil cocky little punk who thinks he can get away with whatever u know what i dont care as long as i get through that ur an asshole and that u think u know everything ive made my point !</div>

Ouch. Your typing teacher must really hate you. Your warning level makes it obvious you don't care what anyone says. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM earlier, it took me and a crack team of Russian scientists 30 minutes to decypher your code.

Who is this ... redzmanu guy, and WTF made him a mod?!?!?!?

Let's see, a few other things. You didn't tell me to "f*** myself in the asscrack bra". You said to "f*** ur fatass self in ur fatass u f***ing idiot !"

Do you have memory problems?

No, I do not think 'redzmanu' gets it at all. He's your brother and you talk to him like that? Dayuummmm!

Your school buses have monitors? Like LCD or tube type? Wait a second, how old are you that you are still on a school bus?

On the next Geraldo - Selective Sight Seeing.

I saw what everyone else said, and agreed. DTN does not speak polish, but does believe he has a polish sausage. And yes, I agree with DTN and others that you are a moron/retard/f***tard.

I've already forwarded your PM and my reply to Javageek (the owners of the site). I'm sure he'll think it's hillarious, just like me.

I am an asshole. I've known that for about 20 years now, but I far from know everything. Just a bit about everything.

Now stop posting off topic.

b****.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Nex

omg that was the longest post EVAR, funny as hell tho.

I dont think its fair man, its too easy lol
Old 08-09-2007, 11:30 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LMFAO! owned.gif no, words cannot describe...

WOW! I would have left it at the asscrack bra avatar and funny sig, but to have the forethought for such a response in unbelievably funny. I think I peed laughing, haha...

thank you for being such an imbecile time2getaclue... You just made my night.

LMFAO!
Old 08-09-2007, 11:37 PM

Do you really think that he's gonna read all that or even be able to comprehend any of it? Maybe you should retype it in leet speak, bro.