Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Whats Good People

Old 09-20-2007, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

you paid 800 for a remap.... i would have done it for you for 400... why run 270 turbo cams for the street.. 268 are better for the street and 282 are best for drag and turbo but you must run duel valve springs or you will get surging.

11.1. that sounds like 1.8L pistions and a metal head gasket. since you have a XD engine in it did they even bother to rewire your car for the sim2000 ecu aka gk ecu? why you might ask. if your going turbo the 8-bit ecu will not cut it and is to slow..

welcome to the site.. hope you find what you like

next we must do something about your windshild wiper...

i have see that car before.... but you were not the orginal owner

so been here in korea for 4 years and you removed your AC.... so you must know how hot it gets here, why do that
Old 09-20-2007, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if u seen dat car it was me, because i painted it that way and added all the body work with decals, and got it built from stock i didnt buy it tune, i removed the ac to make it lighter, and no they didnt rewire for the sim2000 never even heard of that,