Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

01 Tiburon, Utica New York

Old 09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

How did you find our website?
Where do you live?
How old are you?

Do you own an automatic or a manual? What options came with the car (sunroof, spoiler, leather, fog lights)?
How much money are you wanting to spend (what's your budget)?
What are you trying to accomplish (looks, sound, performance, 1/4 mile track, auto cross, etc.)?

Are you a high school student with no income and you're just trying to buy a few things from your local Auto Zone to "mod" your car?
Are you a 25 year old making $80,000 and have nothing to spend your money on except your car?

You need to do a better job of providing us with information before we can provide you with information. Based on the information you've provided in this thread, i'd tell you to buy a turbo, beef up the internals, some nice lightweight wheels, and improve the suspension of the car (about $4,000 or so total). However, looking at your other topic where you asked about the $30 ebay intake, I'm thinking you need to save your money for college and stay away from Auto Zone's sticker aisle.

Try your introduction one more time. fing02.gif
Old 09-18-2007, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Please write a full intro in the next 24 hours or your account will be deleted.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:56 AM

Hey Tibur01n, first of all, welcome to the site...
You will really enjoy this site, but please do as the Admin and the Mods tell you...

I know sometimes it seems that we are too strict, or picky with the rules, but as I did when I came here (years ago now...) you will understand why we do it. The reason is we are not a "Hit and Run" kind of site, where you stop drop a question, see if you get an answer and the just leave... till the next time... we are a community, and we try to manage knowledge the best way possible.

I know if you try to search on other forums (and maybe you tried and got dissapointed) you find a lot of garbage, but here it's not the case, REDZMAN tries to keep the forums as clean as possible, so we can find the information in an efficient way.

So don't feel pushed around nor anything like that, we like to have new members here, it's just that we have to mantain certain rules to keep the order and keep things working out.

And what Majik said it's true, there is NO OTHER site where you can get as much info about a RD than here, man your learning curve will be 10x faster than ours was at the begining, take advantage of that.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

haha... so true Zman.

Tibur01n - if you can handle REDZ and myself, and we don't scare you off, you'll fit in just fine here. We're (he) are the only hard asses you'll have to deal with. haha.gif
Old 09-20-2007, 11:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Account deleted.

Closed.

Please make a real intro when you RE sign up.