Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Introduction V 2.0

Old 09-21-2007, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys...

My name is Mike,19 years old, i live in utica new york, i've got an apartment with three of my buddies, going to college full time (criminology/psychology (fbi fingers crossed).

I've just bought a 2001 silver tiburon, perfect condition. 5 speed of course, moonroof, all that stuff. I'm working through school and trying to pour as much money as i can into it, well as much as you can with an apartment and a girlfriend (you know how they drain your wallet)

So far i've put in the two twelves i had in my old car, sounds nice with the hatchback, not alot of rattle. and i've painted the stock calipers blue. i've wired in my radar detector to the fuse box to.

I've been asking around, i think i talked to majiktib about the cold air intake. i've heard thats the next thing to put in there, i dont know alot about under the hood, i'm wired all sorts of stuff into cars and installed countless decks and subs but thats about it.

anyways sorry about the delay with the introduction thing, i'm not big on the forums, i finally figured it all out though. you all seem mad chill, like a little family or some shit. thats cool. and congrats on the site, its realy helpfull, i've been checking out the forums ever since i bought the tibby for ideas and stuff. thanks for bearing with me guys

-mike
Old 09-21-2007, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome mike! wow, that's a lot you've got going on there! incredible... and good way to start off with the tiburon. it's a neat little project car. i'm 22 years old, try to get through college as quick as possible. and don't work too much!

yeah, this website is far different from other sites in all the good ways. it's owners are ex-military guys and they know how to run a good show. at first i thought this website was going to go farther down with little to no support over the years tiburons get older and older but instead we're not forgotten. you can still get m most of the parts you could from the beginning.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:40 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man, i'm 22 also in school tryin to dump money into my tib. the trick is to get 2 jobs and go to school full time fing02.gif nice intro i hope you find it helpful around here, just search first and when you think you have everything down ask questions. everyone here is happy to help but they just want you to find the simple answers for yourself.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:46 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome on, another CNY'er

Im from Cuse.

Just so you know, unless you bought an aftermarket moonroof, you actually have a sunroof.

Moonroofs are typically glass, or otherwise transparent.

Sunroofs are opaque
Old 09-21-2007, 10:29 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 09-21-2007, 10:37 PM

Im from Mo-ville bout 30 minutes from you. Hey do you know a good performance shop I can pick up a 32 nitrous jet. I wanna finish my kit goddamnit
Old 09-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

good intro. welcome to the site.

now that you've posted and told a bit more about yourself and where your from, along with where you're coming from (knowledge wise), we can help you much more. Maybe you'll be able to get someone nearby to give you a little help and direction with what to do next.