Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: bigfishmoney

Old 11-17-2008, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: bigfishmoney
Registered on: Nov 17 2008, 10:28 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9409

bigfishmoney,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My name is MATT, 22 years old, and I am from Pennsylvania. I recently bought a 1997 Tiburon FX and am starting to get interested in changing and adding things to my car, and found this site which is a dream.. Tibs always caught my eye and I love these damn things. Im a poor student at the moment so I cannot really afford to tune anything too seriously but I did install a cool air intake, and purchased a 12v blower electric supercharger that is nearly impossible to install correctly without a relay. Installed in my car is a sound system with 2 12' 500watt Kicker Comp CVR subwooofers, and a 1000 watt Kicker 1000.1Z amplifier, and a Pioneer head unit. Interior speakers are Arc Audio foose series. I am looking forward to being around here for a long time and am anxious to learn more things.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

welcome to the site matt!

post up some pics of your tib

as for installs cai is a great first performance mod, however the electric "superchargers" are really just pieces of junk, that from the tests i saw decreased horsepower because of a lack of air flow, but everything else sounds nice! hope you can find what your looking for
Old 11-18-2008, 12:15 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site
Old 11-18-2008, 12:26 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Another member from PA !!

Welcome!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:42 AM

Welcome to the site!

As stated earlier, you'll want to remove that electronic supercharger as it was tested to now produce any power and actually restricted the airflow.

As for the rest..... catch the mod bug! Its a good time.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Welcome to the site man. Post up some pics.