Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: TibbyTurnedTuscani

Old 11-18-2008, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: TibbyTurnedTuscani
Registered on: Nov 18 2008, 05:24 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9412

TibbyTurnedTuscani,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:37 AM

Hi, my name is Scott

I'm from Cleveland Ohio originally and now live just outside Columbus, in Grove City, Ohio.

I drive a modified 2004 Tiburon, and a 99 Suzuki Esteem, and will be purchasing an older model RD tib in the near future.

I found these forums through my buddy KG (OptimoPrime), and through NewTiburon.Com.

I've done the following mods to my car.

To the Tiburon:

<u>Motor</u>: NGM Stage IV Upper Intake Manifold, Ported Lower IM, Injen SRI Intake, Obx Headers, JunB.L Race Exhaust, JunB.L Highflow Cat, Mafterburner Fuel Tuner, Raizin Volt Stabilizer, Weapon R. Oil Catch tank, Raizin 5 pt. ground wire kit.....

<u>Exterior</u>: ADR Carbon Fiber front splitter, Zefiero Chaos CF hood, other CF accents, lowered on Skunk 2 springs, Redout taillights, Ark Shorty antenna, Red brake kit, IKON 18in Gloss black rims, upgrade to SFR 06 headlight conversion, yellowed out fog lights.....

<u>Interior</u>: Full re-apholster of the interior to black and red leather, Glowshift gauges and tripple piller pod, diamond plate floors front and rear, custom cut "T" badges for the engine and steering wheel from aluminum stock, passenger cupholder install, neons in the vents, custom hidden switches in the ash tray, repainted plastic pieces to gloss black.....

<u>Suspension</u>: Skunk2 lowering kit, Ark Front - Rear - and Center strut bars, Motor mounts(to be installed over winter).....

To the Suzuki:

<u>Motor</u>: Custom created SRI, new spark plugs and wires, custom exhaust...

<u>Exterior</u>: Installed aftermarket fog lights, 13in Deep bronze rims (I know...13's holy small!), redout taillight and side marker kit...

<u>Interior</u>: Custom painted white panels to match the exterior, automatic shift light (since I have no tach and I just had the part in the garage)....

<u>Suspension</u>: None... lol hail.gif
It's good to meet you all and I hope you can learn from me, and I can learn from you!

Thanks,
Scott
Old 11-19-2008, 06:42 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site!

For everyone b****ing about rare/hard to find parts, imagine tuning a Suzuki!

LOL
Old 11-19-2008, 07:49 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site

postpics.gif
Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Welcome man. sounds like uve put alot into the tib. Post up some pics man. Did you notice much of a difference from the volt stabilizer? I was thinking about getting one but not sure if they actually did much.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

They do plenty, there's a DIY up here with full testing done also.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned

welcome to the forum..

post pics..
Old 11-19-2008, 11:06 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

welcome postpics.gif
Old 11-19-2008, 01:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome to the site!!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mwood @ Nov 19 2008, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>welcome to the site

postpics.gif</div>

Hey there.... I was trying to post pics earlier, however everytime I did it wouldn't let me post them.... I'll try again and link my photobucket pics to the first post.

Here.... these are a few of them.... I don't have any super recent ones readily available, but I will look for some:

At the track:

Installing Hood Pins:

Motor Work (OLD PIC):

Old Side View:

Redone interior to 05/06 black leather with red mesh... had to re-apholster my 04 seats since the wiring harnesses are different:

Gauge pic:

Hidden Switches:

Here is the only pic I seem to have in photobucket of my Suzuki.... it is a bit different now, with the redout corners, tint, foglights, and exhaust.... I'll try to get more and post them up if anybody cares.

And incase having my tiburon wasn't enough.... I also have a dog... and her name is "TIBBI"!