Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

suspension ok?

Old 12-14-2004, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what type of wing?

with a cuda kit and 17 inch rims would a suspension be ok? I dont want to be to low because roads are pretty bad. I seen someone selling the H&R kit and i didnt know if that would be ok with a kit and rims. thanks
Old 12-14-2004, 10:07 AM

Default Re: Engine sound...

Maybe you should invest in adjustable coilovers? That way you can control how low you want it to be. For the majority of the time when you're driving, you can lower it an 1" to 1.5" and lower it 2" or more for show.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Nick names for our Tibs??

The H&R springs would probablly be too low for you then.
You might want to get your rims, get body kit installed and then see what springs to buy,see how much room you have. If you roads are that bad, you might just leave the stock springs in the car and save your self some money. If you just want a slight drop to clean up the fender gap, go with Eibachs.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:39 AM

Default Re: :( My Tib *Edit 12/8: all better - new pics*

the coilovers are pretty expensive though. I did find some on e-bay that were under $100. What about those. they say they are adjustable and everything and sound good and have good comments about the seller.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:14 AM

Default Re: what type of wing?

don't buy them. they are peices of crap. You'll have shitty ride quality and your struts will die very quickly.

I'd say that if you really want to drop it after your kit and rims are on, go w/ Eibachs.